Details for the upcoming Be Our Guest Restaurant lunch reservation changes

ShookieJones

We need time for things to happen.
Finally calls are being accepted again for dining and of course there is no availability throughout my stay! How does that even happen when it has been down since 620 this morning??? So stupid

Yeah definitely cra-cra crazy....I just had them checking for the length of our stay in May. No dice.

Oh well at the end of the day this probably falls somewhere near the top of the first world (or World) problems list so it ain't gonna bring me down!

hokielutz

I meant to stay awake until midnight to make my ressies for April... but had a 3+ hour nap through 1:30.

So I initially tried the mobile app... with no success. Roused and went on the PC to see if I could have better luck.... well the PC MDE web page was still stuck with Dinner Reservations only by the time the MDE system allowed me to log-in at 2:30AM.
So after reading a few posts from other night-owls... I went back to the mobile app and had success booking for my trip in April.

Shot off a note to a few friends who have other WDW trips coming up to let them know it is up and running.

Well they couldn't get anything all morning, as most everyone else here has been saying.

EvilQueen-T

I got mine about 2:00 am this morning. I had a few glitches trying to sign on and it was extremely slow but I got them.

I got mine a little after 1 am est this morning. Had the the error messages popping up too. I just had a feeling if I waited until this morning it would be a nightmare and since I'm up late I took a chance and it paid off. Ours is for 3/25.

Last edited:

GabeP

I didn't realize the app went live before the website did, but I did wake up at 5:45 AM, got into the website at 5:55 AM and was able to make a lunch reservation for 11:30 on 4/8. No muss, no fuss.

jlthomas81

Yeah definitely cra-cra crazy....I just had them checking for the length of our stay in May. No dice.

Oh well at the end of the day this probably falls somewhere near the top of the first world (or World) problems list so it ain't gonna bring me down!

I just checked my stay, 27-June 3 and there was at least one opening every day except one. Via the app. Go into the dining option from the pull down menu and select search by place. That's how I keep getting them to come up!! Good luck!!

mr_braver23

Has anyone tried to order from the menu via app? Arriving next week and was trying to order food today lol. I don't see where you do it

BrianV

Nothing in march when we are there. I think I miss the old system...

On a whim I decided to try again and bingo. Just what I wanted. Late lunch (2:15) on 3/29...as we will be doing the dessert buffet later that night. There were other times too much earlier. I swear they weren't there before. But I'm a little happier now.

Blairnicol

After constantly refreshing all day for time for a lunch reservation on 5/21 or 5/22, one finally became available about 5 minutes ago. I think they are just having issues, not fully booked.

007mickey

Almost gave up and just tried again after leaving it for 3 hours...hooray, success! Only one time around my desired slot but who cares after all this mess today, I'm just glad I finally got it done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom