7DMT Animatronics

Obi

snow white, will indeed, be making an appearance on the ride. according to an imagineer that was interviewed in one of the latest videos posted in another thread. although, it was not said as to how she will be appearing. my guess is that she will be an animatronic as well.

Mawg

Someone just posted in another thread that the AA's in the cottage will be the AA's from the old Snow White ride. Don't know if it's true.

FigmentJedi

Press release on StitchKingdom talks about the final scene.
http://www.stitchkingdom.com/disney-seven-dwarfs-mine-train-details-70691/
  • The figures of Grumpy, Doc, Bashful, Sleepy, and Happy, seen in the cottage near the end of the attraction, originally appeared in Snow White’s Scary Adventure, a Magic Kingdom attraction now the site of Princess Fairytale Hall. The figures of Snow White, Dopey and Sneezy, in the cottage scene, were created for this attraction.
  • In the last view of the cottage, around the corner of the far wall, the Wicked Queen can be seen in her disguise as an old hag watching Snow White and the Dwarfs through a cottage window. She turns toward the train as it passes, and cackles wickedly.

Bairstow

Someone just posted in another thread that the AA's in the cottage will be the AA's from the old Snow White ride. Don't know if it's true.

Well that would certainly explain the figures I saw last September at Central Shops, though their limited animation and painted faces are going to clash quite violently with the new figures in the first show scene.
Assuming this is true, hopefully the old figures will be a farther distance from the ride path or you'll move past them faster so that you won't notice how relatively archaic they are.

Kman101

For some reason I envisioned the queen doing just that. So weird it was confirmed. I was personally hoping to see her pushing the boulder onto the mine train during one of the drops.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Well that would certainly explain the figures I saw last September at Central Shops, though their limited animation and painted faces are going to clash quite violently with the new figures in the first show scene.
Assuming this is true, hopefully the old figures will be a farther distance from the ride path or you'll move past them faster so that you won't notice how relatively archaic they are.

It has now been confirmed that only some of the figures are being re-used:

"The figures of Grumpy, Doc, Bashful, Sleepy, and Happy, seen in the cottage near the end of the attraction, originally appeared in Snow White’s Scary Adventure, a Magic Kingdom attraction now the site of Princess Fairytale Hall. The figures of Snow White, Dopey and Sneezy, in the cottage scene, were created for this attraction."

I think this mix could work out of in this scene, especially if the re-used figures are not as prominent as the three new ones.

doctornick

Well, one thing if that I woudl expect the cottage to be much more it so the figures would look different than projected face figures that are in the dark.

Dopey and Sneezy, eh?

Dopey is on Sneezy's shoulders when dancing, right?

aladdin2007

I would have loved to have seen the dopey figure reused from the last scene of the old ride, from up above before you exit where his ears wiggle. I wanted to own that one. :)

yensidtlaw1969

This made me laugh.....it looks awesome - but you can't tell what kind of animal it is?
So far all the art has indicated that a deer is pulling Dopey's cart. I'll see if I can find an image.

EDIT: Found one!
14052897296_463eddc48f_b.jpg

Last edited:

doctornick

So, I think we can safely say that the idea of Snow White being "more impressive than Ursula" ain't quite true. But still, I'm pretty happy and excited about the mine scene AAs. Seems very well done.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Not quite sure why I even bother posting on here at all, people are so rude. But yes, it does. I couldn't tell if it was a donkey or a deer.
Sorry that you thought I was being rude....I thought it was funny.

Perhaps some people need more of these:
:D:D:D:D:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom