1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

$75 gift card offer now available on NEW bookings to CBR

Discussion in 'WDW Resort Hotels' started by Paul Dolan, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Tony the Tigger

Tony the Tigger Premium Member

It was not right away. First we got the usual confirmation, then maybe a week later that specific email.

Honestly, as much as I enjoy CBR, I probably would not make that particular switch.

Our one day there is almost a "throwaway day," the day we arrive (technically one day early before our vacation really starts, just so on the first day we'll be there first thing in the morning.)

So I'm comparing it to staying in a value resort, or off property and in that case, I think this is a clear win. Comparing it to the swan, that's tougher.

bee and Tuvalu like this.
  2. Jess G

Jess G Well-Known Member

BOOKED FOR SEPTEMBER!! Thanks to @DisneyJoe for that info I booked today and will modify my reservation with the bounce back when I get there in May. Superrr excited .

I blame @Courtney6682 for tempting me ;)

Tony the Tigger and Courtney6682 like this.
  3. Jess G

Jess G Well-Known Member

I agree with @Tony the Tigger. I would switch to CBR if I were staying at a value or another moderate resort. I would not downgrade from a deluxe type resort to construction.

dmatt87 and Tony the Tigger like this.
  4. Courtney6682

Courtney6682 Well-Known Member

Yaaassssss girl!!!!

Tony the Tigger likes this.
  5. Goofygirl07

Goofygirl07 Active Member

I'm going to assume now that free dining and the gift cards will not be able to be used together since you have to book by 3/20 to get the gift card offer. Because if booking now and then calling to "add" dining, you would lose the gift card offer since you are booking a new reservation.

Tony the Tigger likes this.
  6. Tony the Tigger

Tony the Tigger Premium Member

Boo.

I wonder if that would be the same if you were calling to secure a promotional rate.

7. nanna

nanna Member

Does anyone know if you get the Gift Card when booking a CM rate or CM friends and family rate??

Thanks

8. Goofygirl07

Goofygirl07 Active Member

We just booked our package with CBR last night with hopes of getting the gift card deal and this is all the site said. I'm really wanting those gift cards!

Edited to add this screenshot is from this morning...hoping the offer still applied yesterday.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 19, 2017
  9. updownandsideways

updownandsideways New Member

It used to say you will get a 75$ gift card now they took it out? So best to call them I guess

Goofygirl07 likes this.
  10. dmatt87

dmatt87 Well-Known Member

Doesn't look good since the mention is gone - and the rest of the messages seems to have been edited.

11. dizowl

dizowl New Member

As someone mentioned earlier (I believe), the message sent to travel agents on March 16 indicated the GC would be valid with bookings through today 3/19/17...see screen capture. I saved it because I booked yesterday and wanted some tangible proof that the GC offer was indeed valid on the day of my booking.

Attached Files:

12. PrincessL

PrincessL Well-Known Member

Great minds think alike! I booked last week for a stay in September as well and will be there in May as well:) My question for you is how do ou know for sure you can apply a bounce back offer to an existing reservation? I guess I really don't know how the bounce back works. Also, do you know what I he bounce back will be in May? Thx!!

13. Jess G

Jess G Well-Known Member

I go through a travel agent who is also a friend of mine. She confirmed I will be able to apply my bounce back to my current reservation. You can most likely do this by calling. The bounce back in the rooms right now are same ones we will be receiving. 30% off deluxe 25% off moderate and 20% off value. If you use your bounce back you must apply the discount by 11:59pm the day of your check out. This bounce back offer is good until 9/30 i believe.

14. PrincessL

Thanks! Sorry one more question...did you book a room only then? Because I booked a MWY pkg thinking their might be a chance for free dinning ;)

Jess G likes this.
  15. Jess G

Jess G Well-Known Member

Yea I booked room only because I'm going with my sister who has as annual pass so I have to purchase my tix separately . although I am considering upgrading to an AP also :)

PrincessL and Tony the Tigger like this.
  16. bee

bee Well-Known Member

I switched from Pop to CBR on 3/18 for a September stay. I haven't received an email about the gift card. I'm getting nervous!

dmatt87 and Tony the Tigger like this.
  17. Courtney6682

Courtney6682 Well-Known Member

I didn't get my email until 3-14...I booked on 3-11...I'm sure it's coming;)

Goofygirl07, Tony the Tigger and bee like this.
  18. bee

bee Well-Known Member

Thank you! This makes me less nervous. :)

Courtney6682 and Tony the Tigger like this.
  19. JChoma

JChoma Active Member

I booked on 3/17 and didn't get an email yet. I'll post here when I do!

bee and Tony the Tigger like this.
  20. PrincessL

I booked on 3/16 for September as well and haven't received anything either.