$75 gift card offer now available on NEW bookings to CBR

carriebeth

called and asked about switching from my current POR to CBR and was told that the $75 is ONLY to those who already had reservations at CBR before the rennovations were announced. So if you switch to CBR now or book a new reservation now...no gift cards. So switching is to no avail.

THey figure if you book now you are well aware of the possible disrruptions and changes etc. People who booked prior to the announcement had no idea their trip would be impacted.

carriebeth

Pretty sweet I switched here. See you in October!

You might want to call back and verify you will recieve that offer of $75. I just called about switching and was told only those who had reservations at CBR prior to the announcement of the rennovations would receive the $75. So if I switched now I would receive nothing. Not sure if you specifically asked about the gift card when you switched

Tom P.

You might want to call back and verify you will recieve that offer of $75. I just called about switching and was told only those who had reservations at CBR prior to the announcement of the rennovations would receive the $75. So if I switched now I would receive nothing. Not sure if you specifically asked about the gift card when you switched
As usual, Disney can't get their information straight.

If you go to the web site right now and price a hotel stay at CBR, there is a notice about refurbishment. Click the link for details and you get notified that you'll get a $75 gift card for each night of your stay. I'm attaching a screen shot that shows it as of 5 minutes ago.

Attachments

• CBR Renovations.png
    CBR Renovations.png
    236.7 KB · Views: 112

carriebeth

i called back and talked to another cast member. This time they told me yes, everyone gets the gift card deal. For us, 2 rooms for 9 days that was a hefty gift card. However, the only rooms available were pirate rooms during our stay. The cost of the increase to do the pirate rooms ate up most of that gift card amount. The difference after that didn't make it worth the hassle of switching our reservations, we decided.

Too bad cast members will tell you information when they don't truly know the answer!

Well not trying to be rude however it says on the website any checking ins after may 1 get a gift card so why would it only be limited to certain people? It that was the case it would state so.

stitch1donald2

Yeah $75 dollars a day they will give you a Disney gift card for everyday your there.
hi
This is only for new reservations, correct? Are those of us with current reservations who haven't switched yet still only going to get the $25 per day gift card? Just trying to get facts for our late July trip to make a decision, as no word officially from Disney yet for our stay...

Tyaloo

Hello! Can this gift card be applied to your room rate?

I'm wondering if we can get 75 dollars a night taken off our room during our stay, do you know what I mean? TIA for the answers! appreciate it :)

hi
This is only for new reservations, correct? Are those of us with current reservations who haven't switched yet still only going to get the $25 per day gift card? Just trying to get facts for our late July trip to make a decision, as no word officially from Disney yet for our stay...
If you are staying after may 1st you will get a 75 per night gift card at check in.

carriebeth

I'm wondering if we can get 75 dollars a night taken off our room during our stay, do you know what I mean? TIA for the answers! appreciate it :)

No you will have to have your trip paid for before you arrive. YOur gift card is given upon arrival.

DisneyJoe

the $75 per night/per room is for current and future stays during Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort’s refurbishment and you will receive a gift card at check in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom