7 Dwarfs Mine Train was...

Mike S

I enjoyed it because my expectations were not inflated as I read about it being short on here. I thought the AAs were nifty and I liked the swinging cart design. I also like that even though the wait time is posted as 60 minutes, it is closer to 30 to get through the line.
We all knew it was going to be short beforehand. Doesn't mean we still can't be disappointed, especially when we knew it was supposed to be longer before the budget axe came down.

Flyersgirl17

my 8 yr old hates any kind of roller coaster but he loved this!!!!! i think it's good for little kids but there i agree it was a tad disappointing

Andrew C

You know what's funny?
We all knew it was going to be short beforehand. Doesn't mean we still can't be disappointed, especially when we knew it was supposed to be longer before the budget axe came down.

I never said you couldn't be disappointed.

I also remember insiders were posting how the AAs were not going to have much movement at all according to the plans but then they got upgraded.

Prog

(re: the title) ...a disappointing absence from my vacation because the wait time was consistently 2+ hours.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
a train that gently swayed back and forth until I entered the Lovecraftian recesses of my subconscious mind. My lantern shewn on the slime of the Netherworld and what appeared to be a gentle recess in the floor turned out to be a drop of epic proportions. A drop that seemed to never end as I found myself falling deep into a well of tranquility. I knew that if I tried to understand what was happening the greedy little men with their projected faces would rend the fraying ends of my sanity apart and expose the fragility of my unstable mind. At last the wet recesses of the cavern were exited and the honey of sunlight dripped momentarily upon my face as we approached what seemed to be a modest abode. Yet, within, the fair maiden of my dreams was being attacked by the greedy little men and outside a disfigured, matronly woman whose inner beauty shone through her rough exterior was unable to gain entry and thus her heroism was denied.

spectromagic04

On my last trip in early June I ended up riding the Mine Train 4 times all at night. It was awesome at night really loved it just wish it was longer! The track was also extremely smooth seemed like I was floating in the air! The key with this ride is wait until the last 30 minutes before park closing and you can get on with a 20 minute or less wait time. The 4 times I did the Mine Train around park closing it had a posted wait time of 60 minutes, but in reality I only had to wait 15-20 minutes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom