• Disney Seas

Votes: 45 56.3%
  • Florida Adventure

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • other

Votes: 17 21.3%

• Total voters

Tarzan266

To be perfectly honest, instead of investing money into a new park, Disney should use the money to perfect and work on AK a bit more. But if Disney does build a fifth park I believe it should be a villain-themed park, sort of an anti-Magic Kingdom. The center of the park could be Bald Mt. from Fantasia with Chernabog atop it, and the lands surrounding it could be such things as the Elephant Graveyard, the Underworld, etc. And the rides and attractions would consist of nothing but thrill rides. Now that would be beautious. :slurp:

CmdrTostada

How about a vault disney park

The sad thing is that the night before I read grizzly's post I was watching vault disney, and they did their little vault ride and I said to myself, " This would make a cool ride":lol:

Luau Cove

I don't know about Disney Sea. The original (japanese) park has many attractions which are already installed at WDW, so they would have to work a lot on how to replace them in order to have a complete theme park with perfectly themed rides.

-->LUAU

WDWspider

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek
[Bmaybe thrown in a KY Fried Chicken...hey, if McDonald's can have a contract with Disney, why not KFC[/B]

Unfortunately, KFC is owned by Pepsico and Disney already has a long term partnership with Coca-Cola. However, KY derby... all I can see is the carnie games with the horses or a terrrible motion simulator, well... you guys have Fort Knox, so maybe a stunt show where hi-tech international robbers try to break into Fort Knox... that O.K? Carolinas, where I'm from, could easily incorporate the Soarin' ride for a Wright Brothers first flight attraction, albeit a short one.:animwink:

Captain_Hook

Hello everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to add my two cents. I have to agree with one of the other posts. A villain themed park with thrill rides would be great. It also would help Disney with the teen and young adult demographic. Imagine Bald Mountain at the center of the park, a dark ominous appearane to the park. villain characters roaming around, cast members with a bit of an "attitude". This could easily become the most popular of the theme parks.

monorail256

Originally posted by Captain_Hook
Hello everyone, I'm new here and just wanted to add my two cents. I have to agree with one of the other posts. A villain themed park with thrill rides would be great. It also would help Disney with the teen and young adult demographic. Imagine Bald Mountain at the center of the park, a dark ominous appearane to the park. villain characters roaming around, cast members with a bit of an "attitude". This could easily become the most popular of the theme parks.

Some of the castmembers they have now already have an "Attitude" so all they gotta do.. is build the park. haha :lol: ...btw I wasnt trying to offend any cast members on here.. you guys are all cool.. its just some of them at the parks..

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by spider-man

Unfortunately, KFC is owned by Pepsico and Disney already has a long term partnership with Coca-Cola. However, KY derby... all I can see is the carnie games with the horses or a terrrible motion simulator, well... you guys have Fort Knox, so maybe a stunt show where hi-tech international robbers try to break into Fort Knox... that O.K? Carolinas, where I'm from, could easily incorporate the Soarin' ride for a Wright Brothers first flight attraction, albeit a short one.:animwink:

:D I was just kidding about KFC (well, the rest of my message as well). i'd rather go to the dentist than see a KFC in WDW! ;) course, let's not forget the Louisville Sluggers...i know! there could be a carny game where you have to hit things (baseballs would be good :hammer: people's heads could work too...could combine KY with a mafia theme :brick: ) with a Louisville Sluggers bat. in regards to the KY Derby, they could make a 360 degree show about it...could you imagine mounting one of those poor horses with one of those 360 degree cameras? poor horse!
oh yeah..almost forgot Ft. Knox. nice idea for it, btw!
oh, and can't leave out Owensboro...self proclaimed BBQ capitol of the world, and birthplace of Johnny Depp. they could sell my personal fave type of BBQ from O-boro there (from a place called Old Hickory BBQ) anyway, i'm just gonna stop...i was jokin about all this, btw! i'd :hurl: if i saw anything related to KY in WDW!!
btw, Wright Brothers might just be a pretty cool ride!!

WDWFREAK53

I've got my own ideas for the "new park" that even the imagineers would have a FIELD DAY designing and building...now if I could only get my idea to one of them...

PM me if you "KNOW" someone (I only say that because WDI cannot "DISCLOSE" info) and want to know my idea...

dponisci

AK needs to be improved first before anything else....and have you noticed how IOA is in a struggle to stay afloat because of too many thrills and not enough balance.....disney knows this and knows it can't and won't build a theme park of all thrill rides, it will only attract thrill seekers and thats not what disney is all about esp since they built their first coaster in WDW that goes upside down in RnR a couple years ago. It wouldn't be disney with all thrill and no atmosphere.

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by dponisci
AK needs to be improved first before anything else....and have you noticed how IOA is in a struggle to stay afloat because of too many thrills and not enough balance.....disney knows this and knows it can't and won't build a theme park of all thrill rides, it will only attract thrill seekers and thats not what disney is all about esp since they built their first coaster in WDW that goes upside down in RnR a couple years ago. It wouldn't be disney with all thrill and no atmosphere.

i COMPLETELY agree!! :) thanks for bringing up those points!!

jmarc63

How about a park that is all monorails. Model it after the other attractions already at Disney parks

Rock n Monorail (RnR)
Monorail of Terror (TOT)
The Great Monorail Ride (TGMR)
Monorail Tours (ST)
Monorail Wars (BW)
Honey I Shrunk The Monorail (HISTK)
Monorail Test Track (TT)
Monoraelstrom (Maelstrom)
Big Thunder Monorailroad (BTMRR)
Splash Monorail (SM)
Haunted Monorail (HM)
Pirates of the Caribbean Monorail (POTC)
Tomorrowland Monorail Speedway (TISW)
It's A Small Monorail (IASW)

Just a start of my Monorail park

jmarc63

Originally posted by wdwfreak
I voted for disney america. But anything for the 5th Theme Park can be anything but better not be a park with more kiddie rides.. we need somthing with coasters too .. some thrill rides also.

check out my dream park

jmarc63

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by monorail256

Some of the castmembers they have now already have an "Attitude" so all they gotta do.. is build the park. haha :lol: ...btw I wasnt trying to offend any cast members on here.. you guys are all cool.. its just some of them at the parks..

I have to agree...and it's sad that I have to :(

WDW-Imagineer

Although at this time, a 5th park is pretty unlikely.... I would say Disney Seas would be a great edition to WDW. I would like to see a Disney America park go up maybe in Virginia somewhere.

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by jmarc63
How about a park that is all monorails. Model it after the other attractions already at Disney parks

Rock n Monorail (RnR)
Monorail of Terror (TOT)
The Great Monorail Ride (TGMR)
Monorail Tours (ST)
Monorail Wars (BW)
Honey I Shrunk The Monorail (HISTK)
Monorail Test Track (TT)
Monoraelstrom (Maelstrom)
Big Thunder Monorailroad (BTMRR)
Splash Monorail (SM)
Haunted Monorail (HM)
Pirates of the Caribbean Monorail (POTC)
Tomorrowland Monorail Speedway (TISW)
It's A Small Monorail (IASW)

Just a start of my Monorail park

LOL!! that's too hilarious!!! but let's not forget Journey Into Your Monorail, Monorail Gran Prix, Monorail Mountain (SM), and they could also bring back the well loved Mr. Monorail's Wild Ride! not to mention Carousel of Monorail Progress (showing the progress of the monorail throughout the years), Living Monorails (LS), Who Wants to be a Monorail - Play It!, and Monorail Epic Stunt Spectacular (IJESS)!
hey, this is fun!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom