• Florida Adventure

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • other

Votes: 17 21.3%

• Total voters

jmarc63

Re: Re: 5th park

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek

LOL!! that's too hilarious!!! but let's not forget Journey Into Your Monorail, Monorail Gran Prix, Monorail Mountain (SM), and they could also bring back the well loved Mr. Monorail's Wild Ride! not to mention Carousel of Monorail Progress (showing the progress of the monorail throughout the years), Living Monorails (LS), Who Wants to be a Monorail - Play It!, and Monorail Epic Stunt Spectacular (IJESS)!
hey, this is fun!! :sohappy:

Thanks Dizknee-Phreek

My original intent was using attractions that use another type of ride vehicle and converting it to a monorail and speeding it up to a monorail speed ..But thanks for your input

WDWspider

Re: Re: 5th park

Monorail Epic Stunt Spectacular (IJESS)!
hey, this is fun!! :sohappy:

I play Monorail Epic Stunt Spectacular on my copy of RCT all the time.:fork: :eek: :brick: :dazzle:

WDWspider

Originally posted by Justin
Haha, cool, Spiderman do u ever recreate Disney Parks on RCT, or make custom ones?

I have an amost complete version of Animal Kingdom, I stopped when i got to the Safari Ride (although I have the idea to finish it). It took alot of days and hours to get as far as I had, I haven't even played RCT in about a year (new baby in the house). Maybe I should get it back out and finish. Lucky me, i even reserved enough space for Dino-rama (I don't know about two Primeval Whirls though). I also have space for BK if it ever comes.

I have completed Discovery Island, the Oasis, Rainforest Cafe, Dino-land minus Dino-rama, Rafiki's Planet Watch, Asia, and Camp Minnie-Mickey, I stopped on Africa. Other than that, I have only done a Busch Gardens Williamsburg mock up.

Justin

If When RCT2 comes out, U can make Primeval Whril cause there going to have Riverchon Spinning coasters. That sounds like a cool park u made. I have heard rumours about a 5th theme park for Disney and how they talked about it so i decided to try to make my version of what i think it might look like on RCT. I'm going to wait till RCT2 comes out though so i can turn my Giovanola "impulses" into Intamin Impulses....

What did u use to make CTE or Dinosaur?

WDWspider

Originally posted by Justin

What did u use to make CTE or Dinosaur?

Ha, it's pretty bad, not the looks, just what I used. I used the Dinosaur props which is fine, I covered the building with Colored Asphault to conseal the ride. But the ride is a ghost ride, the one on the track with the spinning tunnels, it goes by a bunch of the Dino Props, I added a few little hills to help boost the fun factor, the spinning tunnels are at the beginning and end where you travel time.

Let me just say, the customers hate this park, the get very ticked off from nothing to do, and they get lost and can't find the exit. Hmmm, art copies life.:lol:

Justin

haha, I hate it when peeps get lost. That park sounds pretty cool, I tried making a Kings Island thing but the things popped up and said Guest 2233watever is lost and cant find the park exit. At least on RCT2 u can make the paths how ever the biggest u want and they wont get lost.

Justin

haha, yeah that would be pretty cool, lol. WHen i made my busch Gardens park i had to use entertainers for the animals lol.

Rick

I think the 5th theme park will have a combination of thrill rides and childrens rides. Universal Studios is their only REAL competition in the area and young people today demand thrill rides. I think that would be a good choice as it affords a wider range of options for resort guests. As for a theme, I could see a park theme intailing music. Rock N Roll, Rap, Pop, Country . . .
Maybe each section of the park designed to fit a particular music theme. For example , one section of the park would play oldies Rock N Roll from the 50's. The street designs would reflect that time period (soda fountains , , ,). Music would play throughout the park, stage shows reflecting the era etc . . .
Just a rambling thought, but who knows?

JLW11Hi

I like picking up the guests and dropping them into the lakes. I also like getting a lot of people in the park, then blocking the exit of the park so they can never leave. :hammer: I also like making those rollercoasters that go forward, then in reverse. The cars are pulled back up a ramp, dropped and go forward a little bit, then go back in reverse. Do you know which ones I am talking about? I always cut off most of the end of the track so the cars fly off it and crash. :goodnevil Mabey I am just too vicious :p

Dizknee_Phreek

Re: Re: Re: 5th park

Originally posted by jmarc63

Thanks Dizknee-Phreek

My original intent was using attractions that use another type of ride vehicle and converting it to a monorail and speeding it up to a monorail speed ..But thanks for your input

ooohhhh! well, geez, jmarc! why didn't you say that in the first place? :lol: j/k! :animwink: that's cool! my bad!:hammer:

Dizknee_Phreek

RCT sounds like lots of fun!! i have Sim Coaster and Sim Theme Park, which are LOADS of fun (if they would still play on my computer :mad: :fork: ) but of course, you're limited to the themes they give you, which i'm sure you are on RCT as well, but it sounds like they give you more freedom. on SC and STP, the buildings and such are already themed, the land is pre-themed, etc. you have no choice on what theme you want. but it's still fun! but on RCT, do you have to hire such staff as researchers, horticulturalists, engineers, etc? and are there guests on RCT that leave stink bombs in the parks, and spread rumors to other guests in the parks? that's so troublesome in the Sim games...i'm trying to build on to the park, or assign a staff member his/her working area, but i'm constantly having to throw guests out of the park...which i could take care of with higher security, but it's such a pain, especially with the sizes of my parks now! and my guests are constantly thirsty! it doesn't matter how many drink shops i put in my park, they're STILL thirsty!!
anyway, i was wondering...i saw Zoo Tycoon at the store the other day and thought how cool it would be to have (i was debating between ZT and Mall Tycoon...but decided ZT would probably be the coolest between the two) i'm still SO tempted to get it (especially with that awesome dinosaur expansion pack they have now) but i'm so afraid that i'd get it, and it wouldn't work like my SC and STP (it's a story in itself...if you're interested, just ask...you can PM me if you want, since it's a bit off topic from Disney) but my question is, is it worth the money? and, how easy are the Tycoon games to learn? i know SC and STP were really easy! but the Tycoon games just appear to be more advanced. i'd love to hear from you all on this!:)

jmarc63

but as for a 5th theme park...i really don't think Disney needs one anytime too soon....it's hard enough to go to everything in all 4 parks

Thats what makes planning a trip to Disney so expensive. you need at least 10 days to do everything at a pace that you wont need a vacation from your vacation. It was great from 71 to 82 you didn't more than a week to do everything with only two parks and could also take a few days off from park hopping to sit at the pool and relax

jmarc63

Re: Re: Re: Re: 5th park

ooohhhh! well, geez, jmarc! why didn't you say that in the first place? :lol: j/k! :animwink: that's cool! my bad!:hammer:

Sorry

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom