5th Disney Park In Future?

CThaddeus

Or perhaps they'll open a park with snide visitors who pounce on anyone who comes up with anything that someone might have already mentioned. It'll be called Disney's Snarky Smackdowns.
I was interested in this thread until it was turned into a free-for-all attack fest. If someone wants to ask something - even if if exists 200 times elsewhere - it's their right. If you don't want to read it (again), then don't.

matrtj

Ah, CThaddeus - a voice of reason and sanity calling for the to stop.... You won't last long here!

How about MK Antarctica - the all year round winter park. They could do theme rides on stuff like Bambi on ice - and can you imagine a version of EE there?

First post of the day - you can always tell, can't you

imagineer99

Thread-Crap-Forget.jpg

Fantasmic!329

dizpins14 said:
I know for sure that there will be not only a 5th park but also a 6th and 7th park opening with in the next 20 years. Now before everyone starts jumping on my case about me being crazy and asking about my sources. I work at the Disney Store in New Orelans and a guest came in and told me this. He found out from his brother who obviously but his friend works as a janitor at the imagineers headquarters in Glendale, so I obviously can't give out any names. He brought his dog one day to work and the dog found secret notes about the proposed three parks in the garbage written on a napkin. There was some ketchup on it but he is 79.5% it said new park just for Indy Adventure. So you're hearing this first before screamscape and disney corner.......so you don't need to ask anymore questions
Well! That settles the matter doesn't it. Why would be so keen for this to come true if it were found in the garbage?
Not sure I'm believing this one.

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
WDWFanatic007 said:
You know what I'm sure they'll have one more park in the future if I'm not mistaken. I surely hope so,because that would be sweet!!!!!:kiss: But what would they name it??:) Disney has some magnificent ideas!!!! So I'm sure they have something up their sleve if they want to do this.:slurp:

Jay, Jay, Jay........ :hammer:

imagineer99

Fantasmic!329 said:
Well! That settles the matter doesn't it. Why would be so keen for this to come true if it were found in the garbage?
Not sure I'm believing this one.

Did you know gullible isn't in the dictionary?

imagineer boy

How on earth did this dumb thread get moved to the imagineering section?!?!

Well, looks like Jay has returned from the dead. Let's kill him! ( again )

DIE! DIE! DIE!

Huge Dreamer

imagineer boy said:
How on earth did this dumb thread get moved to the imagineering section?!?!

Well, looks like Jay has returned from the dead. Let's kill him! ( again )

DIE! DIE! DIE!
He will just return again.

Dr.Seeker

Please! This forum is for LEGITIMATE imagineering, not: "I reckon that Disney will build something, somewhere, at some point in the future. Discuss."

P.S. ArielBelle-Mission accomplished!

SirGoofy

WDWFanatic007 said:
You know what I'm sure they'll have one more park in the future if I'm not mistaken. I surely hope so,because that would be sweet!!!!!:kiss: But what would they name it??:) Disney has some magnificent ideas!!!! So I'm sure they have something up their sleve if they want to do this.:slurp:

HEEEE'S BAAAAACK! :brick:

Sergeant Tibbs

WDWFanatic007 said:
If you want just dont talk about things like this in NEWS AND RUMORS cause its neither. Its fine to talk about it in general park disscusion though.Its just when you talk about it in this people are actually expecting news and rumors. I'll be nice though and answer your question and say Disney Seas:D

WDWBro

OMG!!!! a 5th gate!! that wood be teh ROXORS!!:hammer:I meam, WDW is already rocks!! but a nother park!! :D:D would be assome, we;d all love a fifth gate so bulid it!!! :sohappy::sohappy: like i said! 5th gate gate would be ROXorS!1!!:kiss::kiss:

:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom