50's Prime Time or Sci-Fi???

DisGal

Original Poster
My fiance and I cannot decide on 50's Prime Time or Sci-Fi for lunch...

Which would you choose?

pluto1964

SciFi is OK. Food not great, kind of cool atmosphere. Being in a car and watching old B movies. Never been to 50's - next time I go I would opt for 50's to try over going back to SciFi

micknminnie

I enjoyed both restaurants on our last visit. I would have to say though Prime Time was more fun. The beef and blue dish at Sci-Fi was decent and I would have to say the same about the meat loaf at Prime Time. We have a ressie for our next trip in a couple of weeks at Sci-Fi. My boys get a kick out of eating in a car.

Never been to 50's, but I love Sc-Fi, it's a must do for us. As far as the food goes, I have severe food allergies and have not very much to compare it too as far as other great foods go, but I really loved everything about it. I just get the burger, fries, and coke and everything is wonderful, the atmosphere, people, and food.

I hope to try 50's next time!

Disney is really the only place I can ever eat out because they are so accomidating. Other than that, I am stuck with the basic Subway, McDonalds, Pizza Hut, and that's about it! Oh and Home Cooked meals! Can't beat those!

mickey's mamu

Most definitely Prime Time! Hands Down. No Comparison in my book.

Tried Sci-Fi once with my teenagers years ago and even they didn't like the food, and mine was barely edible.

Prime Time on the other hand is a must do every trip, especially for my DH.
Our favorites are the Pot Roast and Fried Chicken, with Apple Cobbler for dessert.

islesgirl

Without a doubt, 50s Prime Time. The food is really tasty and the atmosphere is so much fun.

I really don't think the food at Sci Fi is that good, and after a while you start seeing the same movie clips over and over again

jonnyc

Well it seems i might be in the minority here, but i would go to Sci-Fi. I've done both, but Sci Fi's atmosphere edges it for me.

BrerPete

50's for food and atmosphere. Sci-fi food not so great and while the atmosphere is cool, the CM's are not into it like at the 50's. Go with the 50's it will be more memorable.

GoochDSA

Put me down for 50's as well. The atmosphere and food are much better than Sci-Fi. However, Sci-Fi is unique in its own way and even though the food and menu are nothing special, it's still a pretty cool dining experience.

DisneyPrincess5

IMO, Sci-Fi. The food is pretty good and the atmosphere is fun.
I don't like strangers telling me to eat my peas and carrots at 50s Prime Time, even if it is a joke.

CastleBound

Well I haven't been to 50's but I can tell you I had a REALLY good time at Sci Fi. I loved the feel of the place. Sitting in the cars was tons o fun and it was a blast watching all those videos on the movie screen. There were some seriously funny clips being played. I enjoyed the food, no problems with it!

TTFN-Tiggger

If you want a step back to the 50's and some good home cooked food go for the Prime Time. If you want a good burger, milkshake and the chance to watch movie clips go to SciFi. My pick would be 50's Prime Time - and yes been to both!

disneygirl1

I enjoy both places, I sort of think the food at 50's is a bit better. For me it all boils down to the atmosphere. Sci-Fi is more laid back and relaxing, whereas 50's is more up beat and the antics of the servers are pretty fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom