50's Prime Time or Sci-Fi???

disneypearl

I love both the 50's and Sci-Fi so it is hard to pick a favorite. To me, you can't go wrong with either one.

I would pick the Sci-Fi if I could only pick one.

pcarathers

We've done both and it's hard to pick. we like the food at both places, never had a bad experience at either one. I think the "drive in" is better if you have kids. Teenagers and adults, 50s might be the way to go......but again, we've never had a bad experience at either one!

Candlejack

The interaction has always kept me an arm's length away from PT. No one in my immediate family is very outgoing except for when my bi-polar mother is in cheery mode. And, like, if I don't finish your green beans because they suck, I really don't want to hear about it. Bring me my dessert.

Sci-Fi is pretty boss, boss. The menu is actually a little odd, though. Most of the dishes have distinctly un-50s twists that could pose as problems for picky eaters. The french fries are redonk, though, and flavored Coke is high five-worthy. Go Sci-Fi. Garco wants you to.

Cmdr_Crimson

I had Lunch at Sci-Fi...It was really good..For what it's worth..And if your a big fan of old Cheesy sci-fi films (that many are made riffs of on MST3K) You'd really enjoy it!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom