Pre-Trip 50 Shades of Green

LisaBelle

I'm sure I'll blink and my daughter will be eighteen, too! I hope she still wants to go on mother daughter trips with me by then. Looking forward to seeing your adventures!! 21 is a big year! Will you be at WDW for her actual birthday?
Since we are 3 years out and we aren’t sure of her college schedule that far out I am not sure if we will make it for her actual bday. But her birthday is in May which is usually the end of the college school year, so the plan is to go as close to her actual 21st birthday as possible!!

Figgy1

Premium Member
33) This is going to sound bad.... But I HATE going to the VFW because I dislike sharing war stories. I'm an introvert and when strangers try to bond with me over combat experience it feels way too personal. So because this is a military hotel, I feel almost obligated to include the goal of not having a single conversation like this with any of the other patrons
View attachment 265414

34) We are both really looking forward to riding the monorail (hopefully with the doors closed!)
View attachment 265416

35) Since we've already eaten at Cinderella's Royal Table, I thought Akershus would be a great experience for this time around
View attachment 265418

36) And instead of running from pavilion to pavilion to meet all the princesses, I'd like to explore all the World Showcase pavilions this time
View attachment 265420

37) It's going to be oppressively hot so we'll need to have pool time Every. Single. Day.
View attachment 265421
Most of our conversations were Disney tip sharing. Most everybody had families in tow so nothing like VFW even at the bar

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom