Pre-Trip 50 Shades of Green

ScarletBegonias

It's almost September!! We're down to 27 days until our trip!!

A few months ago A's dad and I filed for divorce, and at first I wasn't sure if I would still be able to take A to Disney because of new money and time off constraints. But when I looked at A's face as she was excitedly talking about hugging Tinkerbell and dressing up like Ariel, I knew I needed to do whatever it takes to make this trip happen (even donating blood to earn more time off :hilarious::hilarious:).

Since I started looking at it through this lens though, I'm struggling to get excited again for the trip. But I'm sure that once we set foot in Orlando that will change. I'm just going to need a little bit of extra magic to get through this one, so cross your fingers for us!

We've got everything pretty set, though. Tickets, reservations, spending money, and A has a ridiculously long shopping list including Cinderella shoes, a new Tinkerbell dress, and more :hilarious::hilarious: Hopefully TSA has a sense of humor too, because she wants to bring a can of hair sparkles!

hugs.. I've been divorced a few months now.

MySmallWorldof4

I'm so sorry you're going through this too :inlove::inlove:
One of my sil's just got divorced. It was finalized last week after a very difficult and long year for her. She has a sense of relief since it is over now, and feels so much better. I hope that you will feel the same when it is finally over and done. Go and enjoy your trip. The smiles just from A will be just be fuel for you during the trip. Enjoy yourself. Let yourself have fun!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom