Pre-Trip 50 Shades of Green

John Dulmage

Been a while since an update..... life has a way of running away from us sometimes..... So...
  • We are now proud owners of MNSSHP tickets. This wasn't something I was originally planning on doing, but my friend really wanted to and it will be fun enough, so hazzah!
  • We've decided to skip Hollywood Studios. The crowds, special events, and almost zero other things the kids would be interested in makes spending that time at any of the other three parks a better idea.
  • The kid thing has become obsessed with Shopkins, and my home life has taken a turn for the chaotic, so I broke down and bought her a Shopkins lunch bag. I'll still draw her some lunch bags, but they'll likely be fewer and further between. I'll try to post when I can though.
Our fast pass window is coming up in about a month. In between now and then, I'll be taking A to Kings Island to see how she feels about rides. And we'll be buying our APs next week. But that's about it.

Also, I got an A on my very first MBA class!!
We've been taking our grandkids to Kings Island almost every year since they were about 2 and so when we finally went to WDW they were very used to going on all kinds of rides, so we had very little problems. The Great Pumpkin Coaster is a good intro to roller coasters. But watch out for the Helicopters. It seems like every kid demands to go on those, and they are super slow, super boring and have the LOOOoooooooooooongest line ever!! Have fun!!

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
I'm not counting on her coming on the ride with me, but I'm excited that it might be an option! It still has a dark queue and Disney is still way more overwhelming on the senses than KI, so who knows what will actually happen. I told her if she goes on it with me I'll buy her Cinderella shoes though :hilarious::hilarious:
Nice line of bribery.

ScarletBegonias

I'm not counting on her coming on the ride with me, but I'm excited that it might be an option! It still has a dark queue and Disney is still way more overwhelming on the senses than KI, so who knows what will actually happen. I told her if she goes on it with me I'll buy her Cinderella shoes though :hilarious::hilarious:

This would be something Harper would go for too. Maybe I should try it. :geek:

TheMouseFan

FastPass Day!!

Today was a bit of a hot mess. Disney's site and app were only working about 10% of the time. The rest of the time everything timed out or was turned off completely. I'm a little sick of seeing the Olaf site not working page :hilarious::hilarious: After three hours of booking fastpasses and tweaking them to get them where they need to be, I had the fastpasses I wanted at the times I wanted them, AND THEN THEY ALL DISAPPEARED!!!!

Ack. Fingers crossed they come back into my account, because the wait time on the phone is over sixty minutes and I don't want to get fired today :hilarious::hilarious:
Wow! How frustrating! I hope everything works out for you!

LisaBelle

FastPass Day!!

Today was a bit of a hot mess. Disney's site and app were only working about 10% of the time. The rest of the time everything timed out or was turned off completely. I'm a little sick of seeing the Olaf site not working page :hilarious::hilarious: After three hours of booking fastpasses and tweaking them to get them where they need to be, I had the fastpasses I wanted at the times I wanted them, AND THEN THEY ALL DISAPPEARED!!!!

Ack. Fingers crossed they come back into my account, because the wait time on the phone is over sixty minutes and I don't want to get fired today :hilarious::hilarious:
OH NO! I cannot like this post! I would have been freaking out! Fingers crossed that all is well!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom