50 MAGICal Enhancements for the 50th ...

truecoat

Remember it needs a billion in box office to get a themed washroom.

Good, that means Star Wars gets one.

star wars.jpg

Bacon

I heard Disney is just gonna sell merchandise and cupcakes! Kidding aside, Disney Sooner or later will create a replacement for the following
  • Happily ever after (This one is least likely if anything Main Street projections will be added)
  • Illuminations
  • Rivers of light (would be replaced by a lion king show)
  • And a new Night Parade for magic kingdom
The most likely ones to happen is
Illuminations
Rivers of light
And the new night time parade OR paint the night

PiratesoftheHM

Is StormRider just such a bad attraction that there is no desire to clone the Nemo-overlayed version to the Seas at EPCOT? That pavilion could use another ride, that would help justify the underwhelming quality of the current ride.

I feel like it would be relatively inexpensive to clone and then they could also help use the new ride to explain the story of why Nemo is in this The Seas building.

HMF

Is StormRider just such a bad attraction that there is no desire to clone the Nemo-overlayed version to the Seas at EPCOT? That pavilion could use another ride, that would help justify the underwhelming quality of the current ride.

I feel like it would be relatively inexpensive to clone and then they could also help use the new ride to explain the story of why Nemo is in this The Seas building.
I felt the original StormRider could be the centerpiece of a new Weather Pavilion at Epcot. So much for that.

HauntedMansionFLA

We ranked Nemo third behind Soarin and Frozen this past December. Plus, Nemo ties into Talking with Crush.

doctornick

They would make nice book ends in those locations. But if this actually was being considered, I think IaSW between Imagination and WS and CoP either where WoL is or between Land and Seas would make the most sense.

I always fancied IASW being put next to the International Gateway as an attraction to "welcome" folks coming in that entrance. I definitely would think IASW should be in WS if it were in Epcot.

rushtest4echo

I felt the original StormRider could be the centerpiece of a new Weather Pavilion at Epcot. So much for that.

Theme wise, of course. Ride wise- no thanks. Never really cared for the ride execution wise (though the concept/story was compelling). Every time I've been at TDS it's been a ghost town compared to 120-180 min waits on most of the other large scale attractions. Even Aquatopia's silliness next door had a longer line. Though like EPCOT, maybe they're take a lightly attended attraction that wasn't too hot in the first place, slapping an IP on it and will interest in the attraction shoot through the roof (not saying it's a good thing, but it's happened).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom