5 Things I'm Going to Do on my Next Visit to WDW

wannabeBelle

1) Go to see Off Kilter on St Patrick's Day
2) Possibly hit a Star Trek Convention
3) Celebrate a friend's B day
4) Head over to Casting with my resume ( Dont tell the boss!!!)
5) Possibly get to Victoria & Albert's for dinner
Belle

Pippa

1 Go to the Adventurers Club and have one Kungaloosh too many!

2 Take a Backstage tour

3 Try a Dole Whip (everyone here keeps going on about them!!)

4 Have a spa treatment

5 Most importantly.... chill out and forget about reality!!

MKCP 1985

Original Poster
These are such GREAT responses! :sohappy:

I'm going to list my five personal favorite things not in my original list. :eek:

1. Fill out Guest Response forms, praising Cast Members that have gone the extra mile to make my stay extra magical. Hcwalker16

What a great idea! I always say I'm going to do this, and then the names are forgotten and it doesn't get done.

2. Dole whips, popcorn and churros from the Magic Kingdom! Dreamflight4Eva

Watch out, Patrick (Istcrew20) - we're going to pay your stand a visit!

3. Take a boat ride down the Sassagoula River to Downtown Disney (edited) wardrobeguy

The water transportation is first rate.

4. Ride monerail around the MK resorts at least once. Boo’s Mom

The "clack-clack, clack-clack, clack-clack" of the monorail coming into the station is soooo Disney. And that's BEFORE you get on board!

5. Celebrate a friend's B day wannabeBelle

Actually, that is the whole reason I'm going down this time. The big 4-0!

tink38

Hello!
I have been watching this forum for at least 2 years now and this is my 1st post, also. The number 4 item on your list about the monorails made me laugh. Everytime my husband and I go to WDW we get "lost" on the monorail! We just wanted to get a bottle of wine at the Polynesian and wound up going full circle! Now this was fun on our honeymoon, but the experience is a bit different with a child along!:eek:

kelleykevin

Me and My Wife's 5 Things

5. Go to Beaches and Cream

4. See the Animal Kingdom parade.

3. She wants to try the Fish & Chips in England

2. Buy a ride photo. Probably Buzz, since it will just be the two of us.

1. Try to relax and enjoy myself and not run around trying to do everything like a madman. Oh, do not know who I am kidding, we will run around like a couple of kids, and LOVE it!

MKCP 1985

Original Poster
WELCOME tink38/Monique! Now that you have that first post out of the way, don't wait so long for #2, okay?

Lost on the monorail before or AFTER the bottle of wine? You don't have to answer that! :lol:

P.S. Pippa, the Kungaloosh is what Pleasure Island is all about. If not for Adventurer's Club, well . . . that's something I don't even want to think about!

tink38

Thanks for the welcome! Just so you know, it was BEFORE the wine. Sure did taste good when we (finally) made it back to the room, though.

got2lovedisney

In the Parks
No
5. Use meal vouchers for the first (and maybe last if they get phased out) time and hope they really do save me money!

4. OK...and this may sound weird ... (actually...it IS weird) ...use a new restroom not previously used. Yep...I check my map and PLAN this!

3. Have breakfast in a new restaurant. (Have PS for both Crystal Palace and 1900 Park Fare so it might be 2 new restaurants depending on the budget[see#5 above])

2. Try to get over to the Campfire movie at Ft.Wilderness.

1. Take a boat ride over to the Wildeness Lodge for some resort hopping.

brich

My top 5 are influenced by my having to go-go-go at break neck speed everytime I'm at WDW...

1 - Sit on a bench in the Magic Kingdom for a whole day. Just sit and watch....

2 - Pub crawl through World Showcase... again and again and again...

3 - Fall asleep on SSE...

4 - Spend the entire day at a resort pool...

5 - Visit a park WITHOUT a camera....
:sohappy:

crazygirley

1. Get a Dole Whip and Citrus Swirl. We missed out on both this past trip for reasons unkown. Every time we were going to go get one, something stopped us.

2. Get one of the tri-colored alcoholic beverages everyone was drinking between Norway and Mexico during Illuminations. Everyone had one, and they looked so tasty, but I wasn't about to give up my perfect spot, so I missed out.

3. Ride ToT and RnRC more than once. I was with my First-Timer BF this past trip, and he wass all about seeing everything new, and less about riding rides (even the great ones) twice.

4. Walk through the World Showcase during the day. We usually do this, but on this past trip, we walked it at night, in the dark, and it felt all wrong.

5. Do more resort-hopping. We visited Animal Kingdom Lodge, but that didn't feel like anything special. It was like visiting "home". I missed the usual Monorail-ride Contemporary and Polynesian visits and the car-ride visits to Wilderness Lodge and Boardwalk.

wilary

1. Go to MGM on Extra Magic Hour day and ride Rock and Roller Coaster as many times as I can before having to wait in a significant line. Then use my Tower of Terror fastpass.

2. Get a Dolphin Splash at the Dolphin ice cream shop.

3. Eat at Columbia Harbour House for lunch on my first and possibly all days spent at Magic Kingdom.

4. Do multiple laps on the peoplemover to rest. It's better than any park bench on property.

5. Do something I've never done at WDW before.

Lauriebar

1. Stay at the Grand Floridian for the first time.

2. Eat a Dole Whip for the first time.

3. Enjoy the Hoop-de-doo Revue once again.

4. Buy four adult tickets because my babies will be 11 and 15.:cry:

5. Take the Keys to the Kingdom tour.

Disneydreaming

Great thread. Here's my five:

1. Stay at either AKL, Pop or WL

2. Must have Tonga Toast at the Poly

3. Keep up the tradition of a PS at Chef Mickey's

4. Grab a spot at the MK entrance train station for Spectromagic and Wishes

5. Bribe the kids to go on Mission Space with me one more time

LoriMistress

The first five things that I'm going to do at WDW is...

1. Stay longer at WDW (instead of staying 7 days at WDW, DH and I will stay there for 10 days.

2. Try different restraunts at WDW that I have never tried before.

3. Make sure that BTMRR is open so I can ride it many times (it's one of my favorite rides of all time.)

4. Stay at a different resort (either a moderate resort or maybe Pop Culture for our future trip.)

5. Might use a rent-a-car for our trip instead of taking the bus transportation.

crazycalf

1. Go swimming with the fake SCUBA Equipment in The Living Seas.

2. Enjoy some new resturants: Narcoosie's, Beirgarten. maybe some others.

3. Go to Party Gras at DTD.

4. See the "I'm going to DisneyWorld parade" after the Super Bowl. Hopefully, Mickey will be dressed as a football player.

5. Go to Blizzard Beach, maybe.

Agent1964fem

1. Spend more time in Animal Kingdom .
2. Get on the Tower of Terror ride (missed it the last time)
3. Go to Downtown Disney and shop more.
4. Eat in one of the countrys in Epcot .
5. Go see the fireworks at Magic Kingdom.

New2WDW

5 things from my family!

That's my list. It could have been longer, but limiting it to 5 makes it more of a challenge. So what 5 things are YOU going to do? :drevil:[/QUOTE]

1. Ride the TeaCups! (aka "booty cups" inside family joke):hurl:

2. Go to Chef Mickey's for Dinner & also try the Breakfast!:slurp:

3. Try AK again for the Lion King show, Rapids & Safari ride!:eek:

4. Try Cindy's Breakfast for the first time (if we can get thru!):slurp:

5. Ride all referb rides (small world, Dumbo, etc.) I'm glad we did not come down early this year, my favorite kids rides are down):cry:

5A. My soon to be daredevil daughter wants to try Splash Mountain and Barnstormer.:eek:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom