5/30 - 6/5 Trip for 11...er I mean 2! (cast intro/need help!!)

Billy6

Awesome TR so far...I will be down the exact same time as you this year..Me and My family have a off property timeshare. We go at that time every year. Really great uncle you have that gave you the resort reservations, BTW...

Dining-
I would suggest a good character breakfast like Chef Mickey's..I took my 3 year old there last year, and I had just as much fun as she did. (I'm 33) A great character starter, while you stuff your face with breakfast food. Then its only a Monorail ride over to MK.

Alot of people like Le Cellier in Canada for couples. I always make a resi for here, for me and my GF but the plans always seem to fall thru. I suggest calling asap for here and Chef Mickey's...

It's Gay Days that week, so a quick check of their schedule may help you plan out your intinerary. I always do, not cause I'm a phobe, but cause it gets a bit more crowded those days especially the MK day.

Hope that helps for starters....If you got anything else, I'd be glad to help...

HollyBelle

Yay for a trip with just the two of you, a birthday, and an anniversary! I remember reading your first TR because your group looked like they had so much fun without all the drama. I can't wait to read more!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom