48 hours and counting.

Kramerica

Let's see here. I think I've got my checklist all figured out.

Ipad. Check
Gopro. Check.
Baggage. Check.
Fix the Disco Yeti shirt. Check.

And with DisneyWorld looming so closely I have a million things flying through my head.. It's always like this. So we can limit my annoying excitement to one thread, I'll post my curiosities here. First off, while I'm there, do I have any requests from anyone? Anybody want a report on ride effects, conditions, or anything else you'd like my to meticulously report on and/or get pictures and video of? This even includes junkies needing their fix. I have an hd camera that can be mounted and strapped to practically anything, or even attached to my head for a first person perspective. It's also water proof, so keep that in mind. Get creative if you wish! I don't mind looking kind of goofy with a small camera mounted on my 4head.

Also, if anyone else is going to be there for the next couple weeks. don't hesitate to give me a shout. don't be shy!

And last but not least. We've all been there. A couple days left and time is crawling by. What helps you over it? What reminds you of being there? I have a couple of strange ways, but will let others share theirs first.

Thanks for putting up with me, guys!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I arrive Wednesday.

My only "thing" in the lead-up to going is I "practice-pack". I've packed and re-packed at least four times so far... :lookaroun

:lol:

Upvote 0

sublimesting

I arrive Wednesday.

My only "thing" in the lead-up to going is I "practice-pack". I've packed and re-packed at least four times so far... :lookaroun

:lol:

Yeah we should have done that. Our bags are all packed and I realized this morning that we did not set aside a bag so that we could hit the parks right away. We checked everything! So a re-pack is in order when I get home.

Upvote 0

BeanSz

five of us arrive tomorrow for next 9 days. See you there. Just have to get through my day at work today. So very excited. Looks like it is going to be real hot down there -- looking at weather, seems like temps in mid 90s with Heat Indices in the range of 110 or more. So excited.

Upvote 0

EaglesfanNJ

Let's see here. I think I've got my checklist all figured out.

Ipad. Check
Gopro. Check.
Baggage. Check.
Fix the Disco Yeti shirt. Check.

And with DisneyWorld looming so closely I have a million things flying through my head.. It's always like this. So we can limit my annoying excitement to one thread, I'll post my curiosities here. First off, while I'm there, do I have any requests from anyone? Anybody want a report on ride effects, conditions, or anything else you'd like my to meticulously report on and/or get pictures and video of? This even includes junkies needing their fix. I have an hd camera that can be mounted and strapped to practically anything, or even attached to my head for a first person perspective. It's also water proof, so keep that in mind. Get creative if you wish! I don't mind looking kind of goofy with a small camera mounted on my 4head.

Also, if anyone else is going to be there for the next couple weeks. don't hesitate to give me a shout. don't be shy!

And last but not least. We've all been there. A couple days left and time is crawling by. What helps you over it? What reminds you of being there? I have a couple of strange ways, but will let others share theirs first.

Thanks for putting up with me, guys!

Hi there! In the same boat as you, except i leave at 7 PM tomorrow, 30 hours from now! And to make matters worse i'm still here at work! This day is just crawling!

Anyway, i'll keep a look out for guys walking around with cameras strapped to their head. We'll be in MK Saturday. As far as helping time go by, coming to these boards is my 1st choice!

Will you be attending any MNSSHP's while there? We'll be there on the 30th. We also have our 1st Wishes Dessert party scheduled this Saturday night!

Upvote 0

Kramerica

Original Poster
Hi there! In the same boat as you, except i leave at 7 PM tomorrow, 30 hours from now! And to make matters worse i'm still here at work! This day is just crawling!

Anyway, i'll keep a look out for guys walking around with cameras strapped to their head. We'll be in MK Saturday. As far as helping time go by, coming to these boards is my 1st choice!

Will you be attending any MNSSHP's while there? We'll be there on the 30th. We also have our 1st Wishes Dessert party scheduled this Saturday night!

I'll be at the Halloween party on the 27th, and I will for sure be at the Magic Kingdom all day on the anniversary. I'll most likely be in a pair of rayban sunglasses and a white and black backpack. If anyone sees me, say hi!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom