4/3 MK Photo Update

Horizons1

peter11435 said:
CBJ did not go down for rehab.

At the end of the show all of the bears come on stage and sing the final song. The other day another poster reported that in this segment the bears were all singing, but the music loop was not playing. In other words you could see and hear all of the bears singing, but you can't here the instruments. It was like that again today. It seems like there is a music track that is not playing for some reason. I think most people who have never seen the show (and even some who have) would not even notice. But I hope it is fixed soon.

A week ago actually, I was hoping they would have it fixed by now but I guess not.

J.E.Smith

peter11435 said:
CBJ did not go down for rehab.

At the end of the show all of the bears come on stage and sing the final song. The other day another poster reported that in this segment the bears were all singing, but the music loop was not playing. In other words you could see and hear all of the bears singing, but you can't here the instruments. It was like that again today. It seems like there is a music track that is not playing for some reason. I think most people who have never seen the show (and even some who have) would not even notice. But I hope it is fixed soon.

Or is it just that the bears' vocal tracks are turned up higher so you can't hear the music? Even with the music going, I have a hard time making the music out like you can on the soundtrack.

Geez...without Grizz around its hard for me to keep up with the bears' status...

peter11435

Original Poster
J.E.Smith said:
Or is it just that the bears' vocal tracks are turned up higher so you can't hear the music? Even with the music going, I have a hard time making the music out like you can on the soundtrack.

Geez...without Grizz around its hard for me to keep up with the bears' status...
The music was definitly not there at all.

elle72688

Peter,
Thanks for another great update :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: BTW that is a beautiful hibscus picture it has great color.

Main Street Jim

I don't understand what the problem is with the jumping water in the Laughing Place. Out of all the times I have been on Splash Mountain, I think the effect was working twice. Anyone know why this is such a problem?

The "path" that the water "jumps" sets off the motion detectors in that area (the "Laughin' Place"). Before they put in the motion detectors (to catch guests getting out of logs and running around inside the mountain), there wasn't a problem with keeping the jumping fountains operational. But when they put in new sensors in that area, the water was constantly setting them off and setting off the alarm in the tower. When that alarm goes off, the ride is stopped by the Tower CM. So instead of constantly ride-stopping the ride, they just turned them off. They'll work for a little while, then off again.

Trishnh

Great pics and what a beautiful day!!! I cant wait for weather like that when we go down in 3 weeks!!!:sohappy: It is about 35and pouring here in NH:( :cry: but it is better than snow!

Main Street Jim said:
The "path" that the water "jumps" sets off the motion detectors in that area (the "Laughin' Place"). Before they put in the motion detectors (to catch guests getting out of logs and running around inside the mountain), there wasn't a problem with keeping the jumping fountains operational. But when they put in new sensors in that area, the water was constantly setting them off and setting off the alarm in the tower. When that alarm goes off, the ride is stopped by the Tower CM. So instead of constantly ride-stopping the ride, they just turned them off. They'll work for a little while, then off again.

YES YES YES.. somebody does know why. Ive known that for a while I just dont ever feel like typing it all out. Im guessing Main Street Jim has had a long talk with a CM about this or he has or is working at splash.

People do like to see that water jump, but they dont want to have there ride stop in the middle. So what we do is turn off the water and thier ride wont get stuck. Sitting in tower and hearing that stupid intrusion alarm go off is one of the worst sounds and you want to hear it.

Is anybody heading over for the AFV taping. I thought about it but with class the next morning I wont be.

TTATraveler

Main Street Jim said:

Thanks Jim, I would rather not have the ride constantly stop then have the water jumping setting of the motion detectors. It was a nice effect while it lasted.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom