DSC01582.jpg

Flowers...

DSC01583.jpg

Setup near UOE and Innoventions...

DSC01586.jpg

DSC01584.jpg

Garden Center...

DSC01590.jpg

Imagination' pond is missing the floating art peices...

DSC01592.jpg

Flowers in the planters outside The Land...

DSC01594.jpg

DSC01598.jpg

Lawnmowers next to The Land...

DSC01602.jpg

The end is near...

Horizons1

Original Poster
The LS logo can still be found inside the pavilion...

DSC01603.jpg

The LS was not that crowded...

DSC01606.jpg

They are doing something to the Leave A Legacy information at the base of SE...

DSC01609.jpg

And finally, as we were leaving, we ran into...

DSC01614.jpg

STITCH!

Alright, thats the end.

DisneyRoxMySox

That picture of Norway with the plants on the roof is just beautiful. It looked as though there was a big field just beyond it.

The picture of SE was nice as well.

Thansk for the great update!!:wave:

TomorrowlandTyler

Horizons1 said:
Heading past through the train setup in Germany, its all decked out.

DSC01283.jpg

DSC01284.jpg

The planters all around the park are filled with beautiful flowers.

There is a booth with train stuff in it next to the train setup in Germany.

DSC01291.jpg

DSC01294.jpg

DSC01298.jpg

DSC01303.jpg

Is this booth here for good or just for the F&GF and are thet selling anything or is it just a display???

Thanks for the pics:)

HoW

Wow! I really felt like I was back there for a minute. Thanks for the incredible voyage :sohappy: it made me miss it so...

ballewclan

That was SUCH an AMAZING photo update!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :wave:

EDIT: Is the koi garden and musical garden always there? I have seriously never seen them! F&GF looks so great!

Horizons1

Original Poster
ballewclan said:
That was SUCH an AMAZING photo update!

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :wave:

EDIT: Is the koi garden and musical garden always there? I have seriously never seen them! F&GF looks so great!

Koi Garden is always there, musical garden is only there for the festival.

Horizons1

Original Poster
BeachClub1 said:
Is this booth here for good or just for the F&GF and are thet selling anything or is it just a display???

Thanks for the pics:)

Its only there for the festival and no, nothing was for sale.

ballewclan

Horizons1 said:
Koi Garden is always there, musical garden is only there for the festival.

Thanks for the info.

I can't wait til my next visit because it'll be my first where I'm allowed to roam the parks with my friend instead of following my parents path where they only visit places they like.

jedimaster1227

Horizons1 said:
DSC01238.jpg

DSC01240.jpg

Dave Smith, head of the Disney Archives. He was signing his book Disney A-Z. I walked over and shook hands with and talked to him for a few minutes. I got my picture with him and then went on. It was really cool getting to meet him.

That is really funny because I met Dave Smith on Friday the 20th when he was there. I knew that he was a huge legend from Disney and so were his books, but I didn't realize that he is the head of Disney Archives! That is amazing. We chatted for about 5-10 minutes about random Disney things, and then the subject of Mike Tuchman's Friends of Figment campaign came up and then the Dreamfinder Forever Campaign... He was very nice and it was a pleasure talking to him. Before I left, I shook his hand and thanked him for all that he has done. This is an experience that I won't ever forget!!! :D

kcnole

DSC01559.jpg

Look ma, no wand.

Those were the days. I love how all of your pictures of SSE conveniently cut out the wand.

dandaman

Horizons1 said:
There is a booth with train stuff in it next to the train setup in Germany...

:eek:

The train exhibit was my first all-time Disney favourite in '94... still remember chasing the trains around for hours. Too bad that extra display won't be there for my next visit... :(

Horizons1

Original Poster
jedimaster1227 said:
That is really funny because I met Dave Smith on Friday the 20th when he was there. I knew that he was a huge legend from Disney and so were his books, but I didn't realize that he is the head of Disney Archives! That is amazing. We chatted for about 5-10 minutes about random Disney things, and then the subject of Mike Tuchman's Friends of Figment campaign came up and then the Dreamfinder Forever Campaign... He was very nice and it was a pleasure talking to him. Before I left, I shook his hand and thanked him for all that he has done. This is an experience that I won't ever forget!!! :D

Actually, I kinda wish I hadnt known that, it would have made it a bit easier to talk to him.:lol: I dont usually get nervous around people but, the head of the Disney Archives. The guy who always answered the questions in the back of Disney Magazine and a bunch of other stuff made me a bit shakey. I could not believe that I got to meet him in person! It was awsome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom