4/12 Trip is BOOKED

princess'dad

Our room is booked , our ADRs are made, our flight is booked, now time for the long wait of 179 days till we see the WORLD:sohappy::sohappy: And a great BIG THANK YOU to Pam at KINGDOM KONSULTANTS who made planning this trip hassle free :sohappy::sohappy::wave:

JillC LI

Congratulations! I just sent Denise at KK an email asking her to go ahead and book our DECEMBER 2012 trip! LOL. No time like the present, right?! And speaking of presents, this will be a holiday gift for our kids next year so I have to keep my excitement under wraps for over a year! :eek:

Upvote 0

nc_disneyfreak

congrats!!

always great to hear of a new booking! My family is booked for april 28th-may 5 of 2012...All Star Sports~ 7 great nights and 8 greater days lol...ill be able to make ADRs on the 31st....this will be our daughters first trip (shell be 17 months old) have a great trip

Upvote 0

princess'dad

Original Poster
We are looking forward to this trip will be my 2 daughters second trip .....shhhhhhh don't tell them they don't know we are going yet ....... so trying to keep the excitement contained for 176 more days is going to be hard :sohappy:

Upvote 0

JillC LI

We are looking forward to this trip will be my 2 daughters second trip .....shhhhhhh don't tell them they don't know we are going yet ....... so trying to keep the excitement contained for 176 more days is going to be hard :sohappy:

I'm keeping our December 2012 trip a secret from our two children - that's over 400 days! Eegads!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom