300 Million Dollar Budget - EPCOT Rumor

adr315

Originally posted by disneyreports
Don't quit your day job...

So is "MR. I know everything about Mission Space" too important and high in WDW to laugh at a silly joke? No need for grudges against people, especially DogsRule, who is pretty much accurate with 99% of the things he says

just had to get that off my chest

ToTBellHop

Originally posted by adr315

So is "MR. I know everything about Mission Space" too important and high in WDW to laugh at a silly joke? No need for grudges against people, especially DogsRule, who is pretty much accurate with 99% of the things he says

just had to get that off my chest

Thanks! I wouldn't quite say 99%, but sheesh....thank you thank you thank you!:cool: I'm going to Disney in three days:cool: :D

james4023464

I would love to see a Living Seas simulator, and a Switzerland in the world showcase with the Matterhorn Bobsleds. That would really bring attention to the WS. Are they still making that soarin' attraction in Japan?

WDW Imagineer

There is a lot of talk about Epcot lately, from the most insane (making World Showcase free, ie separate park) to the more feasable (a moderate park appearence overhall)

But I think that something will end up happening, but I hope Disney does the right thing, not the cost effective thing which has become the company's motto lately.

Cosmo

Originally posted by Dizneydude87

They still have an Epcot after 4 AP. It is $99.00. My parents have it, and go just to eat dinner. I have a regular AP, so I usualy go w/ them. They eat, I hurry up and eat, skip desert, and ride while they eat desert and watch Illuminations. They don't advertise that pass that much, but if you call and ask, Im sure they will give details. I don't remember it being $4, but that would be cool. Im pretty sure that they are still selling them... I KNOW they were as of 6 months ago.

Ive never hear of that. Is it 99$ for the whole year? Is it just for epcot after 4pm? I've heard of the play for four which is a 4 day park hopper pass for florida residents that's $99. The $4 pass i was talking about was just for that one day.

Dizneydude87

Yepprers, it's there. I was just there a week or Two ago. We ate at Germany (I used my AP.... My parents used there after 4 pass) and I HATE german food. It taste like sand, literaly. But those Bon-Bons are good. Lol.

Cosmo

Originally posted by Dizneydude87
Yepprers, it's there. I was just there a week or Two ago. We ate at Germany (I used my AP.... My parents used there after 4 pass) and I HATE german food. It taste like sand, literaly. But those Bon-Bons are good. Lol.

is it just for epcot? is it good for the whole year?

Cosmo

thanks, Dizneydude! I'll have to let people know about this! I really appreciate you answering my questions!:wave:

Dizneydude87

No problem. :animwink:

It's not listed on the Disney site where the tickets are, but if you click on the FL resident thing, and were it says enter your PH code, it says the varriations of passes. One of them includeing the Epcot after four pass. Im sure if you call, they can give further information.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by DogsRule!

Have you been to Six Flags parks lately? Disney is doing much better than they are...Six Flags parks are empty which explains the drastic cuts in capital expenditures that PKS announced for next year (the budget they gave will pretty much pay for no new attractions). Disney is doing fine by industry standards--not even trying to say Cali Adventure is a success, but it's also not a failure

I went to Six Flags New England about 2 weeks ago and I can honestly say (yes it's NO DISNEY) but it was far from empty...

Batman had a wait time of 150 minutes
Superman Ride of Steel had a wait time of 120 minutes.
Mind Eraser had a wait time of 60 minutes
Cyclone had a wait time of 60 minutes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom