2nd year anniversary trip!!! Pre-Trip Report

My husband and I are planning our 5th yearly trip to WDW!!! We are celebrating our 2 year anniversary!! I swear it seems like yesterday we were on our way to the world for our honeymoon!!:eek: Here is a picture of us last year for our 1 year!

picture.php

THROUGH OUT OUR VACATION WE WILL BE DOING THE FUNNEST THING WE HAVE RECENTLY ENCOUNTERED......PIN TRADING!!!!!

SEPT 25TH
WELCOME HOME......
We will be coming from northern FL. Only about 2 1/2 hours away. We leave super early so we get to the World for breakfast! We will be checking into Wilderness Lodge! We will be eating at Trails End for breakfast. This will be our first time at Wilderness Lodge so we will be touring the hotel. We will def be going to poly for lunch and to try this famous Dole Whip everyone keeps raving about:p and finally try it!! We will make our way back to the hotel for dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe(FIRST TIMERS):ROFLOL:

SEPT 26TH
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!:sohappy:
We will be going to AK today!! We will be eating lunch at Tusker House (another first timer) We will then make our way back to the hotel to watch the Electric Water Pageant!

SEPT 27TH
We will be checking out of Wilderness Lodge and going over to AKL for the week!!!! We will have breakfast at Mara. Then for lunch head over to the Boardwalk for some yummy pizza!!! We also will be attending the NOT SO SCARY HALLOWEEN PARY!!!

SEPT 28TH
Today we be going to HS!! We will first stop for breakfast at The Beach Club at Cape May for breakfast. We also will be having dinner at Sci-Fi theatre!

SEPT 29TH
Today is a relaxing "Pool Day" We will have breakfast at Boma and Lunch at beaches and cream! Def followed by yummy ice cream!! We will be heading to DTD for the AMC dinner.

SEPT 30TH
Today we will be going to Epcot.:slurp: FOOD AND WINE FESTIVAL:slurp:

OCT 1ST
Today is a chill day! We will head over to Poly for some Tonga Toast:slurp: We will be going to the golf course for some putt putt. Then, for dinner going to Yachtsmen Steakhouse. This will be for our Anniversary Dinner:)

OCT 2ND
Today We will be going to BLIZZARD BEACH!!! We will then head to DTD to Disney Quest for some games and dinner

OCT 3RD
MY FAVORITE DAY
We will be going to MK!!!!!:sohappy: We start it off with breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table! For dinner is of course....Liberty Tree Tavern.To top the night off....WISHES DESSERT PARTY!!

OCT 4TH
sad sad sad day......
Checking out and going home....WDW.....you will be missed.

WDW_Princess24

Congrats on the upcoming anniversary!! My BF and I will also be in the world at the same time and are looking forward to enjoying the Food and Wine Festival as well!

foreverbelle

Yea, congrats on the upcoming anniversary. As I have just celebrated anni #5 I will dif say they go by in the blink of an eye. Believe me they do!

I love the plans, I have never done the Food and Wine but think it would be a great time to go! Have a fabulous time and enjoy.

I can't wait to read the TR when you return.

mickeysshoes

Congrats...this year is our 20th and its the 4 year we have celebtated with Disney...past 2 year...so 18th and 19th and 15th we were in Hawaii with Adventures by Disney! Time does go by fast!!

<3caseyscorner

Original Poster
Thanks guys!!! It does go by fast!! I can't wait to write the TR!! You def have to go to the Food and Wine Festival....GOOD TIMES!!! Adventures by Disney is something we sure do want to experience!!:ROFLOL:

BuzzGoofy

Thanks for stopping by my PTR.

Sounds like you are going to have a fabulous vacation. Looking forward to the Trip Report and lots of pictures.

We will just miss you as we are checking out on the 17th.

Have fun at the Food and Wine Festival.

<3caseyscorner

Original Poster
Congrats on the Anniversary! Will be down there the same time! Maybe we'll see you at MNSSHP that night! Are you guys dressing up?

AWESOME!!!! Ya, I am dressing up! Im just going to be a cat with a couple hidden mickeys!:D Im trying to get my husband to dress up but.......:(

What are you guys going as!!??

PartOfYourWorld

AWESOME!!!! Ya, I am dressing up! Im just going to be a cat with a couple hidden mickeys!:D Im trying to get my husband to dress up but.......:(

What are you guys going as!!??

That's really awesome! I'll make sure to keep an eye out for you! I will be going as Cinderella in rags and my mom will be dressing up as Jaq the mouse with the key to let her out of her room. Wish my boyfriend would come, I'd have many ideas for him..not sure if he'd want to dress up, but I'll get him one day and hopefully you can get your husband to dress up!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom