24 Season 6

Erika

Original Poster
Oh, and Heidi, since you asked-- Michelle was killed in the first episode of last season. She and Tony were married. Tony was the other person who was hit besides Michelle and Palmer. Is that starting to ring a bell?

TwoTigersMom

Oh, and Heidi, since you asked-- Michelle was killed in the first episode of last season. She and Tony were married. Tony was the other person who was hit besides Michelle and Palmer. Is that starting to ring a bell?

Oh yea now I remember her! BTW, smart idea to start a thread about it to prevent spoilers.

Number_6

I've been looking forward to this all week. It won't be fun getting up for work tomorrow morning, or Tuesday morning for that matter, but who cares? It's Jack Bauer!

Heidi, I like the signature. Yes, I'm always near... except when I'm not... ;)
*jk*

Wilt Dasney

Jack Bauer's schedule was ranked somewhere in the 50s last season. He gets on TV a lot, but he has yet to beat a terrorist with a computer ranking above 38. If he gets picked for a bowl before Maxwell Smart or Inspector Gadget, I'm gonna be P!SSED. :mad:

(OK, so I'm not exactly watching the show.) :lookaroun

Number_6

I also love that they got Alexander Siddig from Star Trek DS9 to be in this season. I really like him and it's nice to see he's avoided the typecasting thing that usually plagues former Trek stars.

Uponastar

I think the season is off to a great start!
DH (George) was a little annoyed at how a lot of the main characters seem to be either related or in a relationship with one another. Don't these people know anyone else??? :lol:

Erika

Original Poster
I think the season is off to a great start!
DH (George) was a little annoyed at how a lot of the main characters seem to be either related or in a relationship with one another. Don't these people know anyone else??? :lol:

No, because they never leave work :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom