21st B-day, Where to go on vacation? (non-WDW/DL)

nibblesandbits

Definitely Vegas! I went for my 21st b-day and I had a blast! It is definitely something that you have to experience once and what better time than your 21st b-day. (Although when I went, I thought I was gonna get carded everywhere, I only got carded once!...oh well, it was still an awesome trip)

TheOneVader

Disneyland Paris.. No, no, Hong Kong Disneyland... Oh, I got it: Tokyo Disneyland!

What? You just said no DL and WDW, which Istill don't understand. :p

DisneyChik17

South of the Border

Why not go to Cabo San Lucas? It looks sooo pretty. I know you would have fun especcially(sp?) if you took friends.

kal1484

Original Poster
TheOneVader said:
Disneyland Paris.. No, no, Hong Kong Disneyland... Oh, I got it: Tokyo Disneyland!

What? You just said no DL and WDW, which Istill don't understand. :p

I live in Orlando, and DL hotels are booked. :wave:

Aurora_25

New York City......Well, that's what I would do :D

Not sure as I never really "celebrated" my 21st birthday. Vegas Sounds good too....But my first choice would be NYC

MKCP 1985

Hi Kelly,

21st birthday coming up . . . sweeeet! Mine was in the middle of final exams, so there was no big celebration, but since yours is in September, there are so many options.

I really like the suggestions of Las Vegas or New York - for the clubs, the shows and the fun factor of celebrating with friends. You could add L.A., Chicago or Miami to that list and find a nice spa hotel with clubs where you could go alternate between being pampered and hanging out dancing and having fun with your friends.

Anyway, whatever you do - have fun planning!

figmentmom

Happy Birthday in advance, Kelly! :wave:

I spent my 21st birthday visiting my grandparents - not much of a wild time, I'm afraid. :lol:

As I'm sure you know, New York city is expensive - and I speak as one who grew up 45 miles of it! There are better hotel deals to be had in Vegas, and I personally would feel safer there (as long as you keep to well-lit and well-traveled tourist areas) than in New York. whatever you decide, have a great time!

disneytati

Happy Birthday in advance, Kelly!!

Well, if I had money, I would go either to NY or to Europe (if I couldn't choose WDW). Foreign people love to come to Rio de Janeiro, which even I think is a very beutiful city, specially if you like to go to the beach, and to go shopping. You would buy lots of things much cheaper than anywhere, because of the currency exchange rates. But you wouldn't come so far, would you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom