20K Lagoon Rumor

1stStarIC2nite

Original Poster
Screamscape said that they had gotten word that Disney is building a new Cast Member building in a parking lot somewhere backstage in the MK, and moving the one that's close to/under the old 20K building. They said it might be in operation by the summer, and that construction then might start on the 20K site... anyone know what they might put in there? Or what you wish would be put in there?

Jajo

I am so surprised that it has taken this long to do something in that area. Besides the eyesore, and wasted space, imagine how much money is spent just upkeeping an area just so that it does not fall down upon itself. Through all of these years, Disney has had to do maintanance on the useless pond.

Abercrombie Kid

It's awesome that they finally are considering doing something with the space. Although it would be nice to see i show in the area i think that an ampitheatre would prove too much of an eyesore and really take away the magic of the fantasyland area. Instead they sould add a very large indoor theatre that is PLUSSED with theming. This may be the future location of the princess show that was confirmed to be added into an area of WDW by the VP of entertainment last year. As for rumors of a Toontown expansion this is a good idea as the area is really weak and needs a lot of plussing.

Lee

Adventurer
Ya know, I can honestly say that I have no idea what's happening at that site. None of my sources seem to know.

There are two locations in MK that have been recently considered as posibilities for a new large theatre, and that is one of them.

Toontown? Maybe, but it doesn't feel right.
Mysterious Island? I wish.:rolleyes:

BRER STITCH

A new "broadway-style" SNOW WHITE show is opening in DisneyLAND this February.

What better place for that same show and a new FANTASYLAND theater complex!?!?!?!

:lookaroun :sohappy: :lookaroun

ImagineerFan04

I hope that the toontown rumor is true

I hope that they bring back the rumour of Fire/Bald Moutain i really want that to happen.

well atleast there getting sumthing to replace that old lagoon

WDWhumanmap

as a fan of 20,000 leagues ride i would like to see it used for something good and not just sitting there anymore i along w/ my family wished the ride came back and reopened but considering its been closed for so long i wish they would use it to make another ride w/ some character they haven't used yet maybe a storybook kinda ride w/ all the characters i mean you hav to keep in mind this is still part of fantasyland and not toontown fair even though i agree something needs to be done there but nothing to tomm. they need something else like they need a hole in the head but maybe like everyone was talking about something w/ the villians i mean it still has to do with being in the world of fantasy

WDWhumanmap

now that sounds pretty cool if they stick w/ it

p.s. i am on the mission space race too when ever it comes back up that is as horzions5

ImagineerFan04

Re: Re: 20 k rumor

Originally posted by jrriddle
Unfortunately I think that sight is pretty old (pretty cool, but pretty old). I think it was a Jim Hill sight, but I might be wrong. In addition Atlantis tank at the box office (BTW I liked it).

If Atlantis tanked at the box office why did they make a sequel even if it went straight to video and dvd

BTW i think that villian mountian will be built after everest is finished then in a few years after that opens when they need a new e-ticket for the other side of the park Fire Montain will be built but that isn't going to be until at least 2010

mkepcotmgmak

Originally posted by ghostygreeter
It's a cast zooming building that is being built. If that is the site you are wondering about. :animwink:

MK IS GETTING ZOOMING!?!?!?!?!?! FINALLY!!!! WHEN I GO BACK I WANT TO WORK THERE FOR SURE!!!!! That was the only drawback of that park to me! haha - because i'm lazy! HAHAHA

M:SpilotISTC12

fire mountain or villian

i dont think they should build another roller coaster because its more fantasy and kiddie park and if anything build a thrill ride like m:s

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom