2023 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
do you mean the leaf indicating a plant based item or something else?
No...this:
Screenshot 2023-07-25 152234.png

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Just curious, are any of you burnt out on festivals, special event treats, and seasonal offerings? There is a constant barrage of these things, and I wonder if it makes things like Food and Wine less special? Should Disney step back a little, or keeping going full throttle?

celluloid

Just curious, are any of you burnt out on festivals, special event treats, and seasonal offerings? There is a constant barrage of these things, and I wonder if it makes things like Food and Wine less special? Should Disney step back a little, or keeping going full throttle?

I get burnt out on it when I realize we got that instead of actual new attractions that we should have for over a decade. It is not an inherent issue with the festivals themselves.
I am a little burnt out of the nostalgia but not substance this building seems to be becoming with such as journey to Imagination salvaged theme, now this.
Festivals themselves are fine in a theme park that is essentially inspired by a constant World's fair. I think more than food and alcohol should keep coming though.

MagicHappens1971

I don’t really have much of a personal opinion on these special event treats and seasonal offerings aside from the fact that they’re clearly big F&B revenue driver. Especially since a lot of times it’s something that’s usually sold, repackaged as something else at a higher price point.

I think the current social media landscape is really encouraging Disney to continue to pump these offerings out since the bloggers/vloggers will turn out in droves and buy the products and give Disney free publicity in return.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I go three times a year (usually): Oct, Dec, and Feb.

I have little use of Food & Wine since I'm not a drinker. And I don't care for any of the nostalgia bands.

The Holiday Festival is, IMO, a nice extra touch of Christmas, and I enjoy the Candlelight Procession.

I really like the Festival of the Arts because it's so... artsy. And I enjoy the Broadway singers.

If only some of the kiosks can be moved to reduce pinch points and stop blocking the lagoon fireworks, it'd be easy enough to ignore for those grown tired of it.

Again, let me pitch the idea of using the front half of all the empty National Pavilion pads to make them into picnic areas.

But, let's see how the festivals go when we get Super Festival Hub 3.0!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom