2023 EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival

dmw

In the Parks
No
Here is the complete list of announced performers. Those noted with an * have had dates updated.

July 27 - Funkafied
July 28-29 – Orianthi (NEW)
July 30-31 – FOR KING + COUNTRY (NEW)
snipped...
For King & Country are a great group to see. I have worked as a camera op for several of their concerts. They usually like to go out into the audience and sometimes will use small stages for a song. It's a real pain to follow as a camera op, but great for audiences. It will be interesting to see if they still do that type of interaction in such a small venue. I could see them exiting on the side of a stage and walking an aisle. I don't recall where the camera ops are set up for this venue, and that might be a limiting factor as to if/where they go into the audience.

Good to see Mark Wills in the lineup again. We attend the same church and it was fun for my wife and I to see him perform in Epcot in 2019, and chat with his family and friends after the concert.

celluloid

Update to the Eat to the Beat Concert Series performer lineup - Disney has removed The Bacon Brothers on August 13 and 14.

Those dates are now listed as To Be Announced.

View attachment 731416

Kevin is an actor first. He can't talk about any upcoming works or past works while entertaining to SAG rules. That would take out a lot of jokes and banter between songs. The Strike is not likely to be over by then. Not sure on his personal feelings.

Cmdr_Crimson

Just wanted to bring this up as it was under the radar..But, Disney just mentioned that Bunsen & Beaker will only be appearing via.......Sigh......Video... :banghead:
94456d7a-0c58-45b3-9624-7bde2189cf37_text.gif

Don your lab coats and prepare to experiment with delicious flavors as Brew-Wing Lab at the Odyssey invites guests on a flavorful adventure, featuring the culinary creations – and madcap mishaps – of Muppet Labs!

That’s right – Dr. Bunsen Honeydew and his faithful assistant, Beaker, who appear throughout the venue via videos from Muppet Labs, will welcome you to their taste-testing headquarters, where the inventive duo are busy creating scientific snacks and mind-blowing beverages. You’ll have a chance to sample some of their kooky concoctions like the Unnecessarily Spicy, Yet Extremely Tasty Scotch Bonnet Pepper-Curry Wings, or the Pickle Milkshake. Consider it a flavor experiment in the name of science!

Cmdr_Crimson

TheMaxRebo

Booth layout:

The old Starbucks location looks to be "Swirled Showcase", opening Sept 22.

Looks like it could have used another round of editing ... The map has 2 #9s (and no #10 so assume one is supposed to be 10) and then the listing doesn't have a 26, but assume that is supposed to be Australia (which doesn't have a number next to it)

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Here's the menu for Swirled Showcase from the website, which lacks Dole Whip. Honestly shocked there's no place currently scheduled to serve it, as the Hawaii booth tends to.

View attachment 732642
Liquid Nitro Cake Pop? 🤔 The grape float doesn't sound bad, either. Sadly, the boots I know that will be on the ground will be there next month and not in late September to sample these.

Genuinely surprised by the lack of a Dole Whip offering this year.

Perhaps I missed/overlooked it, but is the violet sake available in Japan again?

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
A lot of the kiosks menu boards with pricing are now available. Will update over the coming days with those not yet on display.

2023 EPCOT Food and Wine Festival Marketplace kiosks, menus and pricing​

International-Food-and-Wine-Festival_Full_52359.jpg

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom