News 2023 EPCOT Festival of the Arts

Jrb1979

None of us here can rightfully claim “too busy”
I hear you get upset with paying to rides twice. How is all the crappy festivals any different? You are essentially buying a ticket to visit a food fest. Which has become almost a year round thing. Forget adding new attractions, GP will buy tickets just to eat food.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I hear you get upset with paying to rides twice. How is all the crappy festivals any different? You are essentially buying a ticket to visit a food fest. Which has become almost a year round thing. Forget adding new attractions, GP will buy tickets just to eat food.
Well…I see your point…but we always have paid for our food, right? So festival booths ultimately are take it or leave it. That doesn’t make sense with rides where the fee is to cover their costs.

If you know of an all inclusive amusement park…lemme know? 😎

Jrb1979

Well…I see your point…but we always have paid for our food, right? So festival booths ultimately are take it or leave it. That doesn’t make sense with rides where the fee is to cover their costs.

If you know of an all inclusive amusement park…lemme know? 😎
It's not quite all inclusive but most other parks offer a dining plan. Universal does it.

Gillyanne

They better be putting this in the WS festival center instead to corral the guest easier and put their foot down with 1 per guest and a scan of your magic band. But, that's just me..
Menu list has it under the "Figment’s Inspiration Station at the Odyssey" so close. If they end up with a big queue even w/ the Mobile Order; they can use one of the entrances for it, and funnel the line down one of the spokes/walkways

Goofnut1980

That's a short festival by Disney standards!
1672943485960.png

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Yes. You still are paying for a ticket into Epcot to pay for food. IMO move all festivals to Disney Springs and make Epcot about attractions again.
…bridge too far there

I don’t like 11 months of festivals…for sure…but the reliance on festivals is misinterpreted imho.

It’s not “we were gonna redo wonders of life and imagination…but people just love the festivals instead!”

They weren’t gonna do that regardless.

I did enjoy 3 of the 20 or so days this past year of booths closed…what a rare oddity 😎

dreday3

You’re here, aren’t you?

I know that.

By I retract if you’ve been doing clinical oncology research all this time…that’s important 👍🏻

I actually work 2 jobs.

I don't think you believe half the crap that comes out of your mouth. Do me a favor and just ignore me like others do, thanks!

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I actually work 2 jobs.

I don't think you believe half the crap that comes out of your mouth. Do me a favor and just ignore me like others do, thanks!
But I need to know what Disney thinks my opinion should be on what I buy?…I don’t want to be “lost”😱

My point was I don’t claim I was too busy…not sure anyone here is. That’s kinda a “stamps” proclamation

dreday3

But I need to know what Disney thinks my opinion should be on what I buy?…I don’t want to be “lost”😱

My point was I don’t claim I was too busy…not sure anyone here is. That’s kinda a “stamps” proclamation

I'm assuming you're trying to apply some stupid stereotype to me? Have at it, I'm tired.

Hope everyone going to the festivals has a great time!

JMcMahonEsq

Whew…I thought you walked into the marathon mess there for a second…but you’re good 👍🏻

Have fun
Does the marathon runners really add all that much crowding to the parks?

I haven't ever visited post xmas/new years, but I always assumed any increase due to the runners weekend would be offset by a general lack of families/kids due to the holidays being over and most families not pulling their kids out of school right after xmas vacation for another trip

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom