2020-Gaming discussion

Jahona

I can't believe how much legs that 4chan troll has gotten.

Also as someone with quite a few hours in that game, (don't play the battle royale), I don't think I have ever seen anyone use the gestures.

Only time I use guestures is at the start of matches while I'm bored waiting for them to start. Goes for sprays too.
It's stupid and sad how something innocent was turned around by the power of internet trolls.

Screamface

Only time I use guestures is at the start of matches while I'm bored waiting for them to start. Goes for sprays too.
It's stupid and sad how something innocent was turned around by the power of internet trolls.

The power of internet trolls of the stupidity of reactionary click bait media?

erasure fan1

Although it was the worst kept secret, it's still nice to see fable 4 officially acknowledged. I thoght the trailer did a good job of showing playground understand the humor/tone that the series has always had. It's a bit worrisome that a developer only known for arcade style racers is doing an action rpg. But Xbox has a lot of great talent in that genre in other studios that can help I'm sure.

erasure fan1

The original was one of the hardest games ever...
Yes it was. And that's why I'm not all that excited for it. Because of time, and having an obscene back log, I just don't want to dive into crazy hard anymore. I know making your game hard like dark souls is in, I just don't have time for the frustration. I was so excited for streets of rage 4, then got sick of it because it was too hard. Lol

Mike S

Yes it was. And that's why I'm not all that excited for it. Because of time, and having an obscene back log, I just don't want to dive into crazy hard anymore. I know making your game hard like dark souls is in, I just don't have time for the frustration. I was so excited for streets of rage 4, then got sick of it because it was too hard. Lol
Same reason I haven’t bought Cuphead. If it was a more easy going platformer but still some difficulty like the latest Donkey Kong Country games I would’ve been all in.

erasure fan1

Same reason I haven’t bought Cuphead. If it was a more easy going platformer but still some difficulty like the latest Donkey Kong Country games I would’ve been all in.
My son loves cuphead. And yea, it's HARD. but man oh man is it a sight to look at. I played 3 or 4 levels and said the heck with it. Challenge? Good. Rip your hair out throw your control through the TV? Not so much.

Joesixtoe

Exactly, time and mental energy just stops me from really investing into either more difficult games, or longer games. If I was younger, I think I'd be loving gaming right now.

erasure fan1

Exactly, time and mental energy just stops me from really investing into either more difficult games, or longer games. If I was younger, I think I'd be loving gaming right now.
I don't mind longer games. I like getting lost in a witcher 3 length game. My 2 big annoyances are, extreme difficulty and extreme grinding. It just isn't fun anymore. But I can wander around a compelling world for a hundred hours just doing random side quests and exploring.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom