Trip Report 2017 WDW Holiday Trip

Hello Friends!

We are less than a day away from our trip to WDW. It's been several months since our last trip there. In fact, it was a rather short trip last April where we still managed to do our first Wild Africa Trek.

This time, it will be a longer trip, slightly more than a week. Of course, we will be doing MVMCP, a dinner at Boma, and also the DVC Moonlight Magic at Epcot. This will also be our first trip there since Pandora opened, and we have fastpasses for the two attractions there. So this will be a fun but busy trip.

As usual, I'll try to report live from where we will be and what we will be doing. And Donald is all set and ready to go. He's in his festive, holiday outfit already.
019a52e3ea0a94a55ce8ee153353da849f53488800.jpg

We have a very early morning flight out tomorrow, so we will be turning in rather early tonight. I just know that I won't be able to sleep much tonight!

Zz.

MinnieM123

Premium Member
Enjoying your photos. I think the gingerbread display at the Contemporary is so cute--and it so well complements the Mary Blair tile artwork in the concourse.

The gingerbread house in the GF is also outstanding.

ZapperZ

Original Poster
Good morning.

I woke up with a sore throat! :(

Someone in our party has a cold and I hope that I didn’t catch it. Right now, we are just relaxing in our room, and I’ve been eating fruits and drinking hot tea to clear up a bit of head congestion.

Today, we have fast passes at Studios. Then we have Moonlight Magic tonight at Epcot. So we will be parking at Epcot, then take the bus to Studios. Once we are done at Studios, we will hop on the boat and go back to Epcot for the remainder of the evening.

Phew!

Zz.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom