2017 NCAA Football Thread

21stamps

Original Poster
Barrett Is 3rd string? That was quite a 2nd half comeback. But Indiana doesn't have our defense.

More game postponements - Miami and Arkansas State. Cupcake?

No. Cardale Jones. His first game was postseason against Wisconsin. - Big 10 Championship.

2nd Game- Bama- Playoffs.

3rd Game- Oregon- Championship.

A 3rd string QB in his first starts ever lead the way and won a National Championship.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
No. Cardale Jones. His first game was postseason against Wisconsin. - Big 10 Championship.

2nd Game- Bama- Playoffs.

3rd Game- Oregon- Championship.

A 3rd string QB in his first starts ever lead the way and won a National Championship.

That was 3 years ago...

R W B

No mention of LSU in this thread yet, kind of surprised no one is talking about the 2017 SEC champs. (Gotta be optimistic right)

A lot of people hate on Coach O but we do have 2 of the top 5 coordinators in the country on staff. I feel real confident this year, more so than previous years anyway.

GEAUX TIGERS!

21stamps

Original Poster
That was 3 years ago...

I know, my point that he was a 3rd string. Everyone thought we were done after Braxton and Barrett were out, but they won the National Championship.

You guys don't need to give up on the season yet. New star quarterbacks can be made in one game.

21stamps

Original Poster
No mention of LSU in this thread yet, kind of surprised no one is talking about the 2017 SEC champs. (Gotta be optimistic right)

A lot of people hate on Coach O but we do have 2 of the top 5 coordinators in the country on staff. I feel real confident this year, more so than previous years anyway.

GEAUX TIGERS!

Ugh. Another SEC person. :(

;)

DisneyJayL

In the Parks
No

GEAUX TIGERS!
L6U!!

21stamps

Original Poster
When you're at a NFL game suffering from conflicting emotions because you're favorite NCAA player (ever!) is playing on the opposite team.

Can anyone guess who?

IMG_4381.JPG

Dad 2 M & M

SEC lookin a bit shaky.......LSU is uhhh

Out west....USC has to come back to force overtime....

Path is wide open this year for the Playoff.......

21stamps

Original Poster
Braxton? That Prime Time game didn't even sell out.......

Yep, definitely not Deshaun Watson.

I don't think games are going to sell out again until our offense starts playing again.
It's sad though.. Cincinnati has a lot of talent, they just need to use it!!

It was pretty cool to see the old players though, that was one of the highlights of the night for me.

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes
Well sorry for being gone for a while, with work and then a Hurricane and work its been a bit busy. However I was able to make it out to the Florida games this past week and OMG what an ending. I was right there in the end zone where the touchdown was made. The place just blew up...

On another note I'm looking forward to 2018... I can go to my first Alabama game when they come to Orlando to play Louisville. I've seen a lot of talk about Vandy and Bama and I just laugh. I mean I know any given Saturday anything can happen but I don't see Vandy coming out alive.

My Gators are headed to KY... 30 years we have come out on top, but this weekend will be hard we are not playing as a team yet and so much work to be done. We still have lots of suspended players.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom