2017 Epcot Flower and Garden Festival

MySmallWorldof4

The end date is wrong in the article. It ends May 29th not the 20th. We are there for that last week. Guessing it will be a madhouse, but with Pandora opening, maybe it won't be so bad leading up to Memorial Day weekend.

21stamps

Can anyone tell me if a dining package is important? We are only doing a half day at Epcot. I wasn't planning on doing a full meal.

wannabeBelle

Can anyone tell me if a dining package is important? We are only doing a half day at Epcot. I wasn't planning on doing a full meal.
A dining plan is only how your food is paid for. Regardless of if you have a dining plan, are paying cash or charging it on a credit card, everything else is the same. If you are planning on doing sit down meals, do your reservations. If you are planning on being more spontaneous, you can simply do counter service dining, or snacks and pay as you go. Hope this is helpful! Marie

JohnD

fagfnm48956932.jpg

fagfnm48956933.jpg

fagfnm48956934.jpg

fagfnm48956935.jpg

fagfnm48956936.jpg

Figments Friend

The Figment garden statue is the real standout as far as this years' collection of merch goes.
Quite nice looking...but curious as to if it is made out of quality materials and what the size of it is.

I am guessing it's just your typical ceramic-made-to-look-like-stoneware and a small, table top statue size.
Would be rather nice if it was larger...and heavy.

Bet that will be makin' the rounds on eBay once released....
;)

-

JohnD

Thats on a cell phone right? I have to download the ap I guess or can it be done through my disney experience ap.

Correct. I was answering on my desktop but moved to the phone to take a snapshot. If you have the MDE app and tap "merchandise", you'll be prompted to download the "Shop Disney Parks" app anyway.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom