2016 Christmas Week Phase Closing watch

wogwog

No phase closing Christmas. Here is the MK note posted for 12/26.

"As of 12:10pm, December 26, all Theme Parks are available to all Guests. We are not anticipating any parking redirects or phased statuses today." Definitely attendance is down this holiday season. Still too many guests for me to be tempted to join in the fun. Even with 81 degrees here in Central Florida today. :happy:

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
20161226_135830.jpg
20161226_135715.jpg
It honestly feels like just an average weekend here. Crowds are not what I'd expect them to be at Christmas time.

Delgado

Our family heads to the mouse house tomorrow and this thread is wonderful. Super excited for vacation but anxious about crowd levels! This info is sounding nice!

Bolt

I really wonder how much DHS is relieving MK at nighttime since they don't have a parade. They run two Fants, Star Wars fireworks AND Jingle Bell, Jingle Bam.

mimitchi33

Universal is actually having maxed out queue lines.
1zgt1k1.jpg

According to Google Maps, Universal is the closest park to where the nightclub incident occurred, so like Bing Bong in my first meme of the year, this surprises me. But then again, we could all blame that pesky little alligator at a movie night that went wrong...
View attachment 181498 View attachment 181497 View attachment 181496 Not a bad day at all today. Main St was clear for a while and it didn't feel overcrowded at all. Weather wasn't bad. Long wait times though. Btw, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs wish you all a Happy New Year :) :)
Beautiful! I love the Mine Train!
Express wait for Kong was 1 hour as of 30 minutes ago.
250ro5c.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom