2014 Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party dates and tickets now on sale

note2001

lisahifi

Can the Red Queen be found anywhere during the party or is she only at the Soiree. We had originally booked the earlier one but not sure if were still going to the Soiree. Or may try to switch to the later one seems that one is not as rushed.

Sweet Thing

Can the Red Queen be found anywhere during the party or is she only at the Soiree. We had originally booked the earlier one but not sure if were still going to the Soiree. Or may try to switch to the later one seems that one is not as rushed.

If you mean Queen of Hearts, I believe she is at the Teacups with Alice and Mad Hatter. We went to the Soiree, so we didn't bother going over there.

Monkee Girl

Though the idea of a Villain meet and greet in the castle is awesome, I just can't justify the price...on top of the party itself. If this were something that took place after the party, say the final thing at midnight, or before the party started, at 6 then maybe to count as something extra then I can see it working. But I rather be outside enjoying the guests in costume and trick or treating and all that.

On another note, how awesome did Maleficent look? Though I still stick to my other opinion that if they are going to update her, they should go all out, I thought she looked fantastic. The initial photos really didn't do her justice. When she's talking and you get a full front face view, she looked like the movie. So props to Disney.

And one more thing, all those Hall Characters need face versions. The Queen of Hearts and Captain Hook would be awesome to talk to (I love Hook's voice).

Man, now I wish I were going this year, lol

Monkee Girl

Frollo, though you'd need to be able to find someone who can do justice to the voice.

Frollo too. But I wonder if he would cause any issues being such a hard Christian character. Not that it is a bad thing, I just wonder what his character would be like if he were allowed to talk. I think of Jack Sparrow and how they had to tone him down a bit due to him almost acting too much like his character, lol. But either way, yea...He would be cool and I don't think it would be hard to mimick his voice.

Too me, if they are human characters, I want to be able to talk to them.

Ursula is another character I would love to meet. She's my Halloween costume this year. Can't wait to start sewing.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Fans of The Adventurer's Club will recognize Lady Tremaine's new friend...

(For that matter, so will fans of Finding Nemo)

Last edited:

Daniel Johnson

It's our first MNSSHP, we are just excited to go. Being as we get two to three trips a year, this is a special run down to Disney, we will enjoy it regardless of cuts and the desert party.

Matt_Black

Frollo too. But I wonder if he would cause any issues being such a hard Christian character.

It shouldn't be a problem; Disney Frollo is not a representative of the the Catholic Church. The split the character from the book into two- Judge Minister Frollo, an official of the French government, and the Archdeacon.

Monkee Girl

It shouldn't be a problem; Disney Frollo is not a representative of the the Catholic Church. The split the character from the book into two- Judge Minister Frollo, an official of the French government, and the Archdeacon.

I am sure it would be fine. I let the character idea over take me, lol I know he wouldn't be 100% from film.

dreamfinder

-Wreck it Ralph float added (Pooh characters still in the parade)
-added girl dancers back with the cowboys
-there's almost 20 candy stations, I could live without the sucker
-added villains to Diamond Horseshoe
-candy trail at Tomorrowland Terrace, also a candy stop on the backside of Mine Train this year

Just wanted to keep it bipartisan

The candy stop on the backside of the Mine Train was there last year as well I'm fairly certain. I seem to recall stopping there a few times, but they were stingy with the candy.

wdrive

Frollo, though you'd need to be able to find someone who can do justice to the voice.

Is Frollo's voice any more difficult than Snow White's, Alice's or Mary Poppins'? To be honest I don't think they even really care too much about the characters voices anymore, I've seen some quite frankly terrible Snow White impersonations at Disney World.

I always think the Queen of Hearts needs an update too, they've been using the same costume for decades and both her clothes and face aren't really accurate to the films.

So this is my first post here, but does anyone know where on earth I can buy sold out MNSSHP tickets for 10/31? I promised my kids we could go and I waited too long and now they are sold out. Is there a secondary market or any other way to get these tickets for DW on the 31st? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you!

asianway

So this is my first post here, but does anyone know where on earth I can buy sold out MNSSHP tickets for 10/31? I promised my kids we could go and I waited too long and now they are sold out. Is there a secondary market or any other way to get these tickets for DW on the 31st? Any guidance would be appreciated. Thank you!
The 10/31 party is a nightmare crowd wise. You're really better off doing a different date. Craigslist would be your only option but buyer beware.

DancerJonathan

Ebay....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom