2013 Trip CANCELLED. But for an awesome reason...

dopeylover

So our trip for December has been pushed back a year...because we are expecting baby #2!

I think some of you may know we experienced a loss in July, so this is very exciting news to us!

Our newest will only be 2 months old in December, and I refuse to even try to get into a vacation while adjusting to our new life, so plans right now are to go in December 2014. Our DD will be 4 1/2 (PERFECT age, I think) and our newest Mouseketeer will be just over a year. Plus, we can now get professional family photos done at WDW, a dream of mine I only wanted to spend the money on once our family was 'complete'.

We're still keeping the news close to the chest, but I was bursting to tell someone, and wanted to share with you all! I will live vicariously through your trip reports in the meantime...

dopeylover

Original Poster
Congratulations! So happy for you guys!

Every year we wonder if we will have to change our plans due to my wife getting pregnant. So far, well, it hasn't happened. The goal this year is to conceive while at Disney, lol

A friend of mine has had trouble conceiving for awhile, and boom! They went to WDW and they're now having a baby! Sticky baby pixie dust to you.

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

So our trip for December has been pushed back a year...because we are expecting baby #2!

I think some of you may know we experienced a loss in July, so this is very exciting news to us!

Our newest will only be 2 months old in December, and I refuse to even try to get into a vacation while adjusting to our new life, so plans right now are to go in December 2014. Our DD will be 4 1/2 (PERFECT age, I think) and our newest Mouseketeer will be just over a year. Plus, we can now get professional family photos done at WDW, a dream of mine I only wanted to spend the money on once our family was 'complete'.

We're still keeping the news close to the chest, but I was bursting to tell someone, and wanted to share with you all! I will live vicariously through your trip reports in the meantime...

Awwwww! Congrats! Are you going to find out which gender you're having? Stay healthy and happy! I'll try to help you out with a TR in a few months.

Upvote 0

dopeylover

Original Poster
Awwwww! Congrats! Are you going to find out which gender you're having? Stay healthy and happy! I'll try to help you out with a TR in a few months.

Yes we are! We have a girl now, and although we bought all the big stuff gender neutral (carseat, high chair, pack n play, etc.), her room and clothes are decidedly for girls, so if it's a boy, we have a major overhaul ahead! But I've had my eyes on a Mike Wasowksi onesie for awhile...

And thanks! I'll need that TR!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom