2013 Shareholders Meeting: Game Thread

Genie of the Lamp

Talking about ABC/ABC NEWS/Robin Roberts. Talking about the success of their tv shows and news broadcasts. Other cable networks like ABC Family (#1 primtime for younger women target group). Breifly talked about ESPN. Russian Disney Free to air channel. Kids television like Disney Channel and Disney Jr and how their successfully doing. Obviously alot of strengths in this sector of the company. So talking about the Media Networks sector of the company. Talking about healthy eating standards. Heroes work here,Employ Excellence hire veterans campaign (1k former servicemen hired). Public servicemen message. Program will continue in a moment. Zip a dee do dah music in background.

RSoxNo1

Original Poster
Lol... Brown nosing the board of directors so he can maintain the Chairman position, even though he referred to himself as CEO not Chairman and CEO.

asianway

I am almost surprised they had in such an easy to get to warm winter locale this year. ... They could have held it today in Maryland.

And why with Song of the South an issue every year, does Disney decide to play Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah as background music?
I think they did a Jack Ruby on that guy, I dont think anyone asked last year.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Proposal for separating Chairman and CEO...

To sink this proposal we are now learning that Bob Iger is super awesome and should probably head the one world government Disney will implement next year. For future thread readers I made this post before further compelling arguments were made. Apparently, various types of meetings take place.

WDW1974

go Connecticut pension fund.

Not gonna happen. They didn't learn and are repeating the exact same circumstances they did with Michael in his last years.

Best interests of Bob and Board are not best interests for shareholders, despite the current performance. Wall Street is at an all-time high and many Americans still believe in urinating down economics. Are all of you doing the best you've ever done? ... Same with what may be good for corporate is most definitely not best for MSUSA (even with Starbucks coming!)

EDIT: Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it -- yep, Aisha, that is true.

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Not gonna happen. They didn't learn and are repeating the exact same circumstances they did with Michael in his last years.

Best interests of Bob and Board are not best interests for shareholders, despite the current performance. Wall Street is at an all-time high and many Americans still believe in urinating down economics. Are all of you doing the best you've ever done? ... Same with what may be good for corporate is most definitely not best for MSUSA (even with Starbucks coming!)

EDIT: Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it -- yep, Aisha, that is true.

I'm a Cubs fan. I'm conditioned to root for losers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom