2012 Mickeys Not So Scary Party Tickets on Sale Watch

dave&di

its not on the website yet. i heard it was a projected date, i would get on chat with one of the disney people, if that still even works i think you just act like you are going to plan a vacation on disney and then a chat window used to pop up. you could always skype

Just seen the dates, 11th Sept is what we were hoping for! Any ideas as when you will be able to book through the website? As for skyping, if I even knew what that was I would be useless at it! :)

Upvote 0

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Just booked our tickets for October 31!!! :sohappy:

Anyone ever been ON Halloween? Is it total madness??

It typically sells out ahead of time, so it does operate at capacity. It isn't going to be like a July 4, as the capacity is limited, but it will be the most busy of all the party nights.

Upvote 0

TeresaMRoberts

I'm going on Oct 30.. I'm assuming this may be the 2nd busiest party night? Thoughts??
We have a whole thing planned.
I sew my kids amazing costumes. My Daughter (5) is going as Cinderella and my Son (6 birthday is that week almost 7) will be Prince Charming :) They are going to Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and then Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner. After dinner they go to MNSSHP Tickets all the same day :) It's our first visit to the park and I think it will be AWESOME! Hope the packed party doesn't make it miserable!

Upvote 0

Kita79

:sohappy: I was hoping for MNSSHP to be on November 2. We are taking our first trip to Disney World for my daughter's 5th birthday which is November 2. My little one is going to have the best birthday ever with being in Disney World, going to BBB with her original sewn Cinderella costume, eat at CRT and going to the Halloween party.

Upvote 0

jsj4

No Halloween Tickets yet!

I have spoken to 3 different CM's this morning and still no luck. We are trying to purchase tickets for September 25th. I was told that they are still updating the system and tickets are not yet available for that date. One CM also told the early September dates are the last to sell out so not to worry. Your thoughts?? Thanks!

Upvote 0

TeresaMRoberts

That's so weird I called (407) 934-7639 waited about 5 mins on hold and did have any problems buying tickets. Said they should arrive in about 7-10 days. Prices matched perfectly to think that was posted earlier http://www.wdwmagic.com/Events/Mickeys-Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party/News/01May2012-Confirmed-dates-and-pricing-for-Mickey's-Not-So-Scary-Halloween-Party-2012---tickets-now-on-sale.htm
It still doesn't look like they are available online but my CM didn't have any problems or mention any problems. Is it just that date they are have problems with or are they telling you that you can't buy tickets at all?

Upvote 0

jsj4

Halloween update

Thank you for the link to the tickets! Purchased and ready to go! Yes, it was weird that the CMs' were telling me the tickets were not available yet. The 2nd CM told me that all the tickets were sold out for September!! Hmmm...Communication issues? LOL Thanks again for the help!

Upvote 0

ann0d

I have a question - does Visa premier cardholders get a discount? It doesn't exclude MNNSHP specifically, but I was wondering if anyone knows?

Upvote 0

dave&di

Just got off the phone, got 2 tickets for Sept 11th!!!!!!! That's all my tickets done, I'm ready to go!!!!!! :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Can you buy them online or just via phone? I tried looking it up on waltdisneyworld.com and I only saw the brief right up - no dates or anything. Help!

Upvote 0

Howdy

Lurker extraordinaire
Premium Member
Can you buy them online or just via phone? I tried looking it up on waltdisneyworld.com and I only saw the brief right up - no dates or anything. Help!

Not uploaded to the moment, phone line only I'm afraid.:mad:

Thanks! I will have to give them a call then! We are going to go on the 14th! :sohappy:

They're available online, just click on "view tickets" and then go to "Special Events" on this link and scroll down...

http://tickets.disney.go.com/buy/TicketTrans

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom