2012 Mickeys Not So Scary Party Tickets on Sale Watch

G00fyDad

Doesn't matter. If anyone wants to wait until it is on the website, then fine. But they are selling them at Disney (407-939-7675). :wave:

Upvote 0

Howdy

Lurker extraordinaire
Premium Member
What are they charging and how fast do these usually sell out? We want the October 4th party but can't book for a week or so

Upvote 0

phillyfan77

I just called the above number and was told that they are not available yet. She got an email as we were talking that said that they are working on getting the tickets up on the website, so it should be any minute... LOL

Upvote 0

ann0d

We are going (me for the first time!) as the Addams Family, :lol: we have Mortica, Uncle Fester, Lurch, Gomez, Grandmama and Pugsley, only missing Wednesday :(

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

Sorry. I forgot to ask that. I called back and got:

For 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, and 26:
Adult (10 and up): $62.79
Children (3 - 9): $57.46

For 26, 30, 31, and Nov 2:
Adult (10 and up): $69.18
Children (3 - 9): $63.85

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

I just called the above number and was told that they are not available yet. She got an email as we were talking that said that they are working on getting the tickets up on the website, so it should be any minute... LOL

Call back. I was just on the phone with the third CM this morning that tried to sell me tickets to it. ;)

Upvote 0

TeresaMRoberts

Of course the week I want to go is more expensive but at this point I don't care! I want to buy my tickets!!! The suspense is killing me! :hammer: I'm getting instant notifications on this thread so if anyone hears anything... PLEASE UPDATE US!

Upvote 0

G00fyDad

Of course the week I want to go is more expensive but at this point I don't care! I want to buy my tickets!!! The suspense is killing me! :hammer: I'm getting instant notifications on this thread so if anyone hears anything... PLEASE UPDATE US!

Consider yourself updated. Call 407-939-7675 and buy the tickets. :brick:

Upvote 0

tdpolo26

Consider yourself updated. Call 407-939-7675 and buy the tickets. :brick:

OMG they scared me.... i called they told me that the party was not on the 25th of sept. I have planned so much around this date. So i told the cm that the park closes on the 25th at 7pm she said 11 and i said yes that is when the party ends so she checked again and there it was she had to go back to the 18 th and then forward i think they are updating the site it is running like a snail, i mean even more snailish then usual
OH BTW I GOT THEM :)

Upvote 0

Sharkreef11

Sorry. I forgot to ask that. I called back and got:

For 4, 5, 10, 11, 12, 14, 16, 18, 21, and 26:
Adult (10 and up): $62.79
Children (3 - 9): $57.46

For 26, 30, 31, and Nov 2:
Adult (10 and up): $69.18
Children (3 - 9): $63.85

Thanks for all your work G00fyDad!! Isn't the 28th a date available too or did they change that? That was the day we were planning on going.

Also does anyone know which days are available for DVC or Annual Pass discounts??

Upvote 0

dave&di

Why can't I find dates or tickets on their website? I want to know if the 11th Sept is a MNSSHP night, I don't want to call, it's too expensive from England! :dazzle:

Upvote 0

tdpolo26

Why can't I find dates or tickets on their website? I want to know if the 11th Sept is a MNSSHP night, I don't want to call, it's too expensive from England! :dazzle:
its not on the website yet. i heard it was a projected date, i would get on chat with one of the disney people, if that still even works i think you just act like you are going to plan a vacation on disney and then a chat window used to pop up. you could always skype

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom