'2012" Charter Bus Trip!

I love planning trips to WDW! Somehow I started a Charter bus trip. :lookaroun
This trip was planned in June of 2011 and is June 9, 2012 through June 17, 2012. There are 57 people going with us to the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!
We are staying at Coronado Springs (great group rates) it includes 6 day ticket, one day water park, exclusive character breakfast, transportation, resort room, and one day Sea World ticket. (love group rates! :kiss:)

In all this madness It took me 15 hours to plan a suggested itinerary. Most of the people going have never been to WDW so they are depending me to guide their way without having to hold their hand.

Sounds like fun to me!

285526_1844824171267_1560530376_31394592_1471194_n.jpg

sweetpee_1993

Wow! You're brave! I stress at the thought that just my family might not enjoy the meals I plan for them at WDW. I'd be a wreck with 57 people's trips on my mind. Lol!

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
Thanks everyone. I love the planning aspect of it. I am currently at the world for 10 days is was an unplanned trip with no parks invloved. :( I drove a friend down here while her father had surgery and everything went ok. I will post more about our trip including an iteniary.:eek:

Billy6

Awesome..My family and I will be there at the same time...Staying just down the street at Kidani Village...Hope you have a great time and good luck with all of the rest of the planning!

SamnDawn060304

Original Poster
With 97 days left til we leave for our Disney Bus Trip there is alot of things to finish. Everyone has to have their balances paid off by April 1st. So far we are 55% paid off.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom