2011 Bounceback Offers

AJScooch

Just got back from a fantastic 14 night stay at the World. Took our 16 month old DD for her first trip. Stayed at CSR and loved it. Great location. Bus times to the parks were very short.

Received a bounceback offer on the last day of our stay. The offer is for free dining for parts of the remainder of 2010 and dates throughout September 2011. Looks like they are now going to use August 19th as the start of their free dining offers during the end of the summer. Offer says that you must stay at least 4 nights as select moderate, deluxe or deluxe villa resorts. The code for the offer is LM5 fr 2010 and BN6 for 2011. Must book by 12/20/10.

Wondering if anyone has received any different bounceback offers for next year (i.e. room discounts, etc.)? Trying to plan our trip for next summer.

mickeysshoes

We were there 8/14 - 8/22 and the BB offer then was just for 2010. Called to see if they could extend for 2011 and they said no. I found the free dinning offer on Allears.net last friday and book a trip then. Was kind of wonder why they are pushing the date back far for August 2011...it is starting almost a entire week later then it has the past 2 years. I had to replan my entire land/see trip for 2011 when i saw the 8/19 date. Oh well its all booked now!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

AJScooch

Original Poster
It was only for the free dining. I was looking to see if anyone got an offer for room discounts. Want to compare the savings.

Upvote 0

DisneyRunner

I had a similar situation as mickeysshoes. I kept checking on a BB offer for next year. Nobody, and I mean nobody seemed to know. I asked people from different departments and called 8844 from my room a number of times. It was interesting how the various departments don't talk to each other. A food manager asked what a BB offer was. I really wanted to get on a forum, because the people there know what's going on. :ROFLOL: So when I got home on 8/22 and saw the general public offer, I booked the next morning. The only BB offer in the room, was a room discounts through 2010. Other than the past two years, free dining started around August 25. I know this because, we would leave the day before free dining started.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

In addition to the Free Dining being a Bounceback offer, we have access to book this for you as well. The room discounts I have seen were only through Mid February. Marie

Upvote 0

AJScooch

Original Poster
To reference BigShot's post, I didn't know there was a public offer for 2011. I know for the past few years, the August free dining started on or around the 14th or 15th. Actually, I'm disappointed that they're starting it next year on the 19th. That much closer to Labor Day. My DW and I are both teachers and like to have about a week to relax before we start school. We try to take advantage of the free dining and spend a fair amount of time down there. We actually upgraded to the Deluxe Dining Plan this year and it was well worth it for us. Especially with all of the character breakfasts that we went to.

Upvote 0

mickeysshoes

To reference BigShot's post, I didn't know there was a public offer for 2011. I know for the past few years, the August free dining started on or around the 14th or 15th. Actually, I'm disappointed that they're starting it next year on the 19th. That much closer to Labor Day. My DW and I are both teachers and like to have about a week to relax before we start school. We try to take advantage of the free dining and spend a fair amount of time down there. We actually upgraded to the Deluxe Dining Plan this year and it was well worth it for us. Especially with all of the character breakfasts that we went to.

I also was very disappointed that FD is starting so late in 2011...really makes me feel like we have RUSH to get our vacations done so DD can get home to start college. We have been the same week for the past 2 years and were there for the first day of the FD both years. In the past it started on a Sunday and this year it start the Friday after the last 2 years. I have not seen any room discounts yet for August 2011..rooms discount are only posted thru sometime in Feb 2011. This FD has come out really early to the public and runs for what seems to be alot longer than in the past so does this mean no buy 4 get 3 free this spring????

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom