2010 Theme.

SewIn2Disney

How about the Year Where We In Upper Management Realize That These Meaningless Yearlong Celebrations Are Pointless Celebration of Dreams CamaPAIN? :rolleyes:

Honestly, please let it be nothing this year. No clashing banners... no cheap giveaways (though possibly some deals on resorts might help)... just continued maintenance and upkeep with some new attractions and plans announced for the upcoming 40th.

Actually, if you want to talk about marketing, I personally would like to see Disney point out all the variety of things one can do at WDW. Show the golf, the spas, the fishing/boating, etc. Remind people once again that there's a lot more to WDW than just theme parks. :shrug:
I was just watching old Disney Vacation Planning Videos the other day - and I watched them in chronological order---from the early 90's to today---and in the early 90's they focused a lot more on the golf, the spas, the hotels (namely the Boardwalk) etc. Those videos are Much Much better then the new ones. And they were all pre-celebration "themes" as well.

Aahhh...the good days....

JEANYLASER

2010 The year of the Muppets! With banners and merchandise of all of the muppets with new attractions at DHS The great Muppet Movie Ride!

EPCOTPluto

Confirmed from within - theme for next year is still WWYC.

Rumored "hook" is free one-day admission after volunteering with an organization approved by Disney.
Interesting....

If that's the case, perhaps they can focus slightly more on Passholders. Lower renewal pricing - something I would celebrate! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom