2010 Pin Code via Email.

marcriss

I just got a pincode today in the regular mail for
30% off value resorts
35% off moderate resorts
and 40% off deluxe resorts for most weeks thru 6/12

I got this one too, actually I got it 4 times to all of the e-mail addresses we have registered...luckily we booked the bounceback for December '10 a couple of days ago.

Upvote 0

zweltar

I think I'm glad I haven't gotten a PIN code offer. I don't really have the money to go next year, but one of those offers might make it very tempting to figure out a way to stretch dollars to make the trip. :)

Upvote 0

Disney05

30% off value resorts
35% off moderate resorts
We went with a large group this year. I got this pin code, emailed, but it is good for dates through the end of 2010. Another group in our party only got up to 6/12. Strange.

Upvote 0
I just got the pin code email as well. :sohappy: Only the second time for me. Maybe we can swing a couple nights in the spring.....maybe, here's hoping. Just happy to get the email pincode.

Upvote 0

fosse76

We went with a large group this year. I got this pin code, emailed, but it is good for dates through the end of 2010. Another group in our party only got up to 6/12. Strange.

This is weird. They seem to be staggering discount offers. Perhaps they are trying to be unpredictable. As I've stated in the past, Disney has been offering essentially the same discounts at various times of the year (i.e., free dining in the fall, 7-for-4 in the winter, etc.) and therefore causing people to wait until the offers are released before booking their vacations. Perhaps this is a way for them to relieve themselves of that burden by saying "you'll get a discount offer but it may not be what you think is standard." The discounts not only seem staggered, they seem to be different savings altogether.

Upvote 0

andrew870

These pin codes are really odd on how they give them out. I just returned from Disney World last week, and everything was in my name for both hotels. I stayed last year and once again everything in my name. my girlfriend ( that I went with both times ) booked for one night at animal lodge this last trip ...............she got the code yesterday! I have seen nothing in the mail or e-mail.

Upvote 0

carib2150

Pin codes

I know your pain. I have gone 3 times with my brother and it seems as though he gets the pin codes. I've called and get a run around. I've been 11 times in 15 years and have not recieved anything from them as far as a discount. I have recieved tons of memories, but a discount offer would be nice every now and again. :mad:

Upvote 0

goreesha

30% off value resorts
35% off moderate resorts

This is the one I got two days ago, and the one I will be using. We had discussed a trip in early June, and the discount just moved us beyond "Discussing" to "Booking."

Upvote 0

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
30% off value resorts
35% off moderate resorts

We received the same one, which is allowing us a few days at the YC in June before moving off-site. We were planning on going anyway, but the pin code is allowing us to take a few extra days and stay on the grounds. :)

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

So how are these codes presented to you? Are they hiding in a normal Disney email or piece of mail for you to find or does it flat out say and explain the pin code???
I feel like I should have gotten one by now and knowing me, I missed it :lol: but I understand it's random.

Upvote 0

sanaj2000

Original Poster
Great Deal

Just booked my trip for May. Only 2600 for 10 days w/ deluxe dinining and tickets. I paid that for my first trip through AAA for 7 days two years ago. Can't wait til May (doing the happy dance)

Upvote 0

fosse76

So how are these codes presented to you? Are they hiding in a normal Disney email or piece of mail for you to find or does it flat out say and explain the pin code???
I feel like I should have gotten one by now and knowing me, I missed it :lol: but I understand it's random.

I received a PIN code once through email, but didn't use it (I think it was for free dining). Then, when I bought my AP, I received one in the mail (snail mail). It's the 30% Values, 35% Moderates, 40% Deluxe offer everyone is talking about. I have until February to book it.

Upvote 0

LenYJr

I got the 20/30/40 one just after we got back from using a 40% code trip in October.

We were just getting ready to book again, but if there's the possibility of a 60! Wow, that would definitely lock us into a deluxe again

Here's hoping

And for those asking, unfortunately, only the person the code has been sent to can use it, they are personalized to your email.

Upvote 0

marcriss

Typically they just look like an ad for great rates at Disney Hotels. This is what our most recent one said "Special Disney Rates and Dates for the XXX Family!"

Near the bottom it says:

To take advantage of this
great offer, call:
407-939-7926
or your Travel Agent by 2/28/10.
Be sure to mention your
PIN: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Then you call the number and tell them that you got a pin code and would like to book a reservation.

Upvote 0

EPCOTPluto

Are you guys referring to the random emails that Disney sends out for discounted rates?
How on earth do some people actually get the said discount anyway? :(:lookaroun

You know, I would be ever upset if that was the case. I usually receive e-mails but never got something for a pin code. :shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom