2010 Pin Code via Email.

wdwwdeagle

Okay, y'all, I have a suggestion to try....

I read on another board that some people were having luck getting pin codes by going on the Disney website and saving their trip itineraries.

So, here's what I've done and lo and behold, I've now gotten two pin code offers, so I think it might have worked....

Log in and play around with a couple options for trips on the dates you are thinking of going (I had actually already booked both my trips, but decided to try anyway and it still seems to have worked). Save your trip options under "my saved offers." Next, wait a couple days and then go back on and play around with it again.... take one off, add a different one, etc. Then, wait a couple more days and do the same thing again. After 3 or 4 times visiting and working with different itineraries, a pin code offer popped up for my dates in my email inbox.

I first did this several weeks ago for the week between xmas and new years, and got the 30% off pin and was able to apply it to my existing reservation. so exciting!

I did it again this week for our spring trip and got the "most of 2010 20%, 30%, 40%" pin code just yesterday. And, as a PP said, in this one, the pin was buried near the bottom, so it wasn't immediately obvious it was a pin offer.

So, DisneyPrincess5, and others... go ahead and try it and report back to let us know if you have success. I'm really curious now to know if this is a coincidence or if it's really a "key" to the elusive pin codes. I'm not saying it's the only way to get a pin code, just that it might possibly be one way.

Good luck! I hope it works for you!

Upvote 0

Mikester71

I read on another board that some people were having luck getting pin codes by going on the Disney website and saving their trip itineraries.

So, here's what I've done and lo and behold, I've now gotten two pin code offers, so I think it might have worked....

Log in and play around with a couple options for trips on the dates you are thinking of going (I had actually already booked both my trips, but decided to try anyway and it still seems to have worked). Save your trip options under "my saved offers." Next, wait a couple days and then go back on and play around with it again.... take one off, add a different one, etc. Then, wait a couple more days and do the same thing again. After 3 or 4 times visiting and working with different itineraries, a pin code offer popped up for my dates in my email inbox.

I first did this several weeks ago for the week between xmas and new years, and got the 30% off pin and was able to apply it to my existing reservation. so exciting!

I did it again this week for our spring trip and got the "most of 2010 20%, 30%, 40%" pin code just yesterday. And, as a PP said, in this one, the pin was buried near the bottom, so it wasn't immediately obvious it was a pin offer.

So, DisneyPrincess5, and others... go ahead and try it and report back to let us know if you have success. I'm really curious now to know if this is a coincidence or if it's really a "key" to the elusive pin codes. I'm not saying it's the only way to get a pin code, just that it might possibly be one way.

I hope it does too! That would be pretty sweet if some people try this and it turns out it works. If that is the case, I will be doing this next year in the hopes of getting one for my 2011 trip.

Upvote 0

EPCOTPluto

Very nice! :D Probably will try it now and see if it works...

Upvote 0

kbmum

It worked for my parents. :) They're hoping for a pin code that covers our trip at the end of June/beginning of July. There were able to get the 4/3 deal for that time period last year.

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

WOW.

My boyfriend got a piece of mail yesterday with his exact address but addressed to a person who does not live there. It was one of those Disney mailings you can peak through the side and it was discounts, percentages of 30, 40, 50% off resort stays on certain dates! But it was not addressed to us so we can't use it!

Unbelievable!

Upvote 0

DisneyPrincess5

^ Could you call Disney up to ask if it's possible to use it? :shrug:
I guess we could but we already have a pretty good deal for the Poly that includes 9 day park hoppers. We did the 4/3 (for us 5/3) deal.
We've been through so much with this reservation already, it's almost not even worth it to mess with it more.
Plus, it only applies to like 4 nights of the 8 we are there anyway.

But he refuses to open it anyway...it's federal crime to open mail not addressed to you :lol:

Upvote 0

EPCOTPluto

I guess we could but we already have a pretty good deal for the Poly that includes 9 day park hoppers. We did the 4/3 (for us 5/3) deal.
We've been through so much with this reservation already, it's almost not even worth it to mess with it more.
Plus, it only applies to like 4 nights of the 8 we are there anyway.

But he refuses to open it anyway...it's federal crime to open mail not addressed to you.
Well, I guess it's certainly unnecessary for that code now, is it? :lookaroun

And yeah... blame it on the nosy mailman. :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom