2010 Pin Code via Email.

Foolish Mortal

Oh sweet, good for you !!! I hope I receive this. I already booked the Poly using the in room deal when I was just there. 60% a deluxe, I'd have to stay at the Poly twice next year.

Upvote 0

nepalostparks

Just got my first pin code for 2010. 30% off value, 40% of moderate and 60% of deluxe.

That's a significant discount. I'm a little surprised by that. Must be thinking they are going to have a hard time filling deluxe resorts next year. For that kinda savings, I'd certainly be looking at the deluxe level if I got that PIN code.

Upvote 0

Mikester71

I got my first ever one in the mail a couple of weeks ago (well, kind of, see my future post about this one :shrug:) and it was for 30% @ Value, 35% @ Moderate and 40% @ Deluxe. Too bad we aren't going until 2011! :brick:

Upvote 0

Mystic

I find that pin code a little hard to believe considering the bounceback only had the deluxes at 40% off for 90% of 2010. Not to mention the fact that Bob Iger just announced scaling back the discounts for next year.

Upvote 0

wendysue

waiting....

We will be patiently waiting for our pin code for 2010.
If it weren't for the bounce back offer in our room, we would not have considered going for a 2nd time in 09. The discounts get us down there, and determine whether we stay in a value, moderate, or luxury.
Cannot wait for the next trip!!!!

Upvote 0

Buckeye

Man, I wish I'd get one of these elusive pin codes. I'm signed up everywhere and a regular visitor to WDW, but I haven't gotten one of these yet.

Anyone want to give me theirs?:wave:

Upvote 0

KC82271

Man, I wish I'd get one of these elusive pin codes. I'm signed up everywhere and a regular visitor to WDW, but I haven't gotten one of these yet.

Anyone want to give me theirs?:wave:

These pins are usually "e-mail" and "person" specific. So I can't use someone else's - only one sent to my email, and with my name associated.

With that said, I may have a problem. My hubby just got one, and it's addressed to him by name, but for some reason, they have my father-in-law's name and address associated with my husband's email address. Gonna call this morning and try to get the discount!

Upvote 0

Buckeye

These pins are usually "e-mail" and "person" specific. So I can't use someone else's - only one sent to my email, and with my name associated.

With that said, I may have a problem. My hubby just got one, and it's addressed to him by name, but for some reason, they have my father-in-law's name and address associated with my husband's email address. Gonna call this morning and try to get the discount!

Thanks, I actually did know that they were person specific, I was just dreaming......

Does anyone know if there is a place to contact Disney and let them know that, while I am not planning a 2010 trip to the World, I'd book tomorrow if I got one of those 60% off a deluxe codes?

Just think Disney, instead of none of my money, you'd get 40% for the room, plus meals, shopping, park tickets, etc. Wouldn't that be better than none, just a thought?

(Appealing to their sense of greed!) :D

Upvote 0

cdunbar

I got one for December at the begining of the month, and I got one in the mail with Alice and the white rabbit on it but it was NO where near that much...:shrug:

Upvote 0

wdwwdeagle

I got one for December at the begining of the month, and I got one in the mail with Alice and the white rabbit on it but it was NO where near that much...:shrug:

I wonder if the OP may have misread something along the lines of "pay only 60%" (meaning 40% off the reg. rate), and thought it was saying it was 60% off instead. ????

Upvote 0

Mystic

I wonder if the OP may have misread something along the lines of "pay only 60%" (meaning 40% off the reg. rate), and thought it was saying it was 60% off instead. ????

I agree. I think 60% off a room rate is a bit over the top when the bounceback in the rooms for deluxe was only 40%.

Upvote 0

trr1

I just got a pincode today in the regular mail for
30% off value resorts
35% off moderate resorts
and 40% off deluxe resorts for most weeks thru 6/12

Upvote 0

scrapbook41

Hello everyone, first time posting but have been viewing the site for a long time. I and my family have always wanted to get a pin code and were again hopeful this year (staying at Pop Century Dec 26 thru Jan 3). Well we got one via e-mail on Monday. Disney is giving us a free upgrade to a deluxe resort at the price we are paying for the value resort. :sohappy: Needless to say we called right away and booked a water view room at Yacht Club. All the deluxe resorts were an option except for Floridian and Contemporary. The stay had to be between 12/25/09 and 12/31/09.

Upvote 0

Rob562

Hello everyone, first time posting but have been viewing the site for a long time. I and my family have always wanted to get a pin code and were again hopeful this year (staying at Pop Century Dec 26 thru Jan 3). Well we got one via e-mail on Monday. Disney is giving us a free upgrade to a deluxe resort at the price we are paying for the value resort. :sohappy: Needless to say we called right away and booked a water view room at Yacht Club. All the deluxe resorts were an option except for Floridian and Contemporary. The stay had to be between 12/25/09 and 12/31/09.

That's not exactly a PIN code, but rather Disney trying to alleviate an overbooked situation at your original resort. (But it's still a darn good upgrade!)

Just got my second-ever PIN code email today, for 20/30/40% at Value/Mod/Deluxe for many dates in 2010.

-Rob

Upvote 0

mitchk

Just got my pin code. It's a shame I won't be able to use it (I'm already booked to go in Jan) I don't know if I'm allowed to give the pin code out. Can anyone use it, or just me :shrug:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom