2009 Vacation Packages are NOW Avaliable

JPVonDrake

Disney’s Magic Your Way Package

Less than $1700 for a 6-night 7-day stay for a family of four (2 Adults, 1 Junior, 1 Child) with a MYW Base Ticket in a Standard Room at a Disney Value Resort during Value or Regular Seasons.

Accommodations for 1-14 nights at a Walt Disney World owned and operated Resort

Magic Your Way Ticket with your choice of length and options

WDTC Package Exclusives

kbmum

Hmm...the rep said I could choose a dining plan, so I think all of the plans are available. After seeing the cost for two adults and two kids, we decided to do a grocery order and make most of the meals in our room. It's significantly cheaper that way, although a lot of work.

Upvote 0

BRER STITCH

Good Golly! :eek:

Those prices are scary when seen on paper like that!

We've done our first and last Disney package for ANYTHING until their cost of doing business slows down to meet my cost of living increases!

Doubt they'll miss me. It's all the others they should bne worrying about.

:shrug:

Upvote 0

bbarnett

JP, I don't know if you noticed but Disney changed their website to read 1 quick service meal per day now. I don't know what's up with that because now it is not a good deal.

Upvote 0

devilsrule2004

thanks!!
sbiggrin.gif

Upvote 0

Juliana

If I get a Magic your Way package with free dining, do I need to use my park tickets during my stay, or can I use them sometime in the future?

I've got an annual pass that expires in january/2009, so I don't really need the tickets, at least not for this trip.

Thanks for anything, guys :wave:

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

If I get a Magic your Way package with free dining, do I need to use my park tickets during my stay, or can I use them sometime in the future?

I've got an annual pass that expires in january/2009, so I don't really need the tickets, at least not for this trip.

Thanks for anything, guys :wave:

Purchase of a MYW package must include tickets to the theme parks of some duration. Tickets do not have to match the number of days/ nights you are staying. If you use any part of your ticket, all of the ticket will expire 14 days after first use unless you add on the no expiration feature. If no part of the ticket is used it may be used at a later date for admission or towards the purchase of a ticket of greater value. Hope this helps! Belle

Upvote 0

Juliana

Purchase of a MYW package must include tickets to the theme parks of some duration. Tickets do not have to match the number of days/ nights you are staying. If you use any part of your ticket, all of the ticket will expire 14 days after first use unless you add on the no expiration feature. If no part of the ticket is used it may be used at a later date for admission or towards the purchase of a ticket of greater value. Hope this helps! Belle

It does help, Belle! Thank you!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom