2009 Mom's Panel Second Round??

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I didn't know if I should post this in the thread about the entry date for the Mom's Panel or make a new one since it was a question..:shrug:

Anyway I was wondering if anyone had a clue as to when they will contact the second round picks? (or when they will send out the "Sorry, you didn't make it" letters) and did anyone make it last year from here? It closed before I got to enter.

Thanks! :)

MousDad

I recall reading in the info that only those who advance to the next round will be contacted. Those who don't make it will not be contacted.

I can't point you to a source, but I remember reading that.

MrsJackSparrow

From what I understand, should be sometime around the middle of this month when those that advance will find out. Best wishes to everyone who entered!:wave:

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I recall reading in the info that only those who advance to the next round will be contacted. Those who don't make it will not be contacted.

I can't point you to a source, but I remember reading that.

From what I understand, should be sometime around the middle of this month when those that advance will find out. Best wishes to everyone who entered!:wave:

Okay, Thanks guys! I wasn't sure. The confirmation letter did say that but I didn't know if they would still send the Sorry letters like they did last year.
If I got one I would probably pass out before I read it anyway! :ROFLOL:I hope someone from here makes it!

Trishnh

I wonder if they will be sending the little care packages to those who entered again?? My Disney Moms club bumper magnet got stolen:fork:..I want another one!

ljs1691

I wonder if they will be sending the little care packages to those who entered again?? My Disney Moms club bumper magnet got stolen:fork:..I want another one!

You know, I was afraid of that after I had mine for a while, so I put it on the fridge. I wish they would offer a line of merchandise just for us. I would pay to advertise for them. Keychains, notecards, pens, etc. I'm such a sucker for anything cheesy like that.

DisneyGigi

Original Poster

You know, I was afraid of that after I had mine for a while, so I put it on the fridge. I wish they would offer a line of merchandise just for us. I would pay to advertise for them. Keychains, notecards, pens, etc. I'm such a sucker for anything cheesy like that.

I hope they send them this year! :)

People are terrible, our Mickey cling sticker got stolen last year from All Star Sports parking lot- I was so mad... :mad:

pinkrose

I hope they do too. My packet never arrived last year I got the e-mail saying it was on the way, but never saw it. :shrug:

pinkrose

My packet arrived today!!! How wild is that (after my post above made yesterday :lol: ). I first thought that it was for this newest round, but the welcome letter inside of it says something about the kit being designed for Founding Members, so it just took the long way getting here (plus the coupon for the 25% off a photopass photo expired Aug. 28th). :shrug::lol:

DisneyGigi

Original Poster
I googled the Mom's Panel this morning and it looks like those that are moving on to round 2 were notified yesterday. :cry:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom