2008 Planning DVD Available

spaceghost

Hello-

Hopefully this is not old news - I did not see any recent posts about it, so I thought I'd speak up. I just got my monthly "Hello" e-mail from Disney Parks and according to that, "The new 2008 Disney Parks Vacation Planning DVD is now available!" From the description, it's hard to tell if it is any different from last year's version. I am going to guess that it is just slightly updated for this year's events, new attractions, etc...but hey, its free. The DVD can be ordered here: https://secure.disney.go.com/disney...ePage&sourcecode=12386&CMP=NLC-Jan2008CMR1007. Enjoy!

Norm The Skull

Thank You

Thanks Spaceghost

I just ordered mine...

I love watching those things.

I would love to see all those specials on Travel Channel that plays in the U.S.

Thanks again

Upvote 0
Great...

I just ordered mine after reading my "Hello" also. I'll wear it out before we finally head down the highway to the happiest place on earth in just 134 days.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

sbkline

Ordered mine!

I just hope that the "complete" tour of the resorts that they mentioned is alot more complete than the one in the last DVD. On that one, it gives a little 20 or 30 second overview of each resort. IMO, a "complete" tour would be at least 10 minutes devoted to each one.

Upvote 0

nibblesandbits

I think it might be the same one, just updated with the new 2008 info. I have a feeling it's not going to be a brand new video. However, of course, I could be proven wrong. Unfortunately, we won't know for another 3-4 weeks. :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom