2008 MNSSHP Roll Call!

New2WDW

Original Poster
September 9 - K&K

We would love to meet up with folks!

So far there are only two other members going that night, but if you want to post a meet place and time I will put it on the first post and/or you can PM them to see if they want to meet!

SeaBreeze

I know a few of us were interested in a meet and greet for the Sept 12th party... I was thinking of maybe the same time/place as the other meet and greet that was arranged for another date. I think 7:15 at Liberty Bell... does that sound good to everyone?

DisneyBride94

October 13th for the five of us. I am always a pirate... I think my kids are all going Star Wars -- Annakin, Captain Rex, and Osohka...and I think hubby will be a Jedi.

We are there Oct 7 - 16.

I know a few of us were interested in a meet and greet for the Sept 12th party... I was thinking of maybe the same time/place as the other meet and greet that was arranged for another date. I think 7:15 at Liberty Bell... does that sound good to everyone?

We might be running a little bit late due to an ADR, but I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for you guys if we can't meet you at the Liberty Bell!!!
:wave:

Shadowdawn

Normally I'd jump right on that to coordinate one, but on the 2nd I'll be at the Cali Grille probably until the very start of the party. I won't be able to organize, but I'd love to meet people on the 10/2 party!

Can we pick a location/time and "say cheese?" :wave: Say 7:15pm at the Liberty Bell?

Wait, did I just accidentally organize one? :p

We have an early dinner at LTT, 430 or 5 I believe, so that time would be awesome for us I think....We could even do a HM group ride after that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom