20 Secrets of Epcot

Woody13

While I knew most of the information, I learned a few really neat new things. Thanks and I didn't see it yesterday either!

kennyj29

THANKS!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed that article, so many new facts I didn't know. I'm telling everyone I know about it because if your a disney freak, you have to read this one!!! Thanks again!:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Hank Scorpio

I agree - they should do things like this for every park.

Gives call again for there to be a website set up that has all the hidden things in Disney listed - it would make for a very interesting read!

I know there are sites containing hidden mickeys, but I mean all the hidden facts and truths... that would be cool. If i didn't have so little spare time, i'd set one up myself.

WDWFanatic

What is the huge building they are referring to along side world showcase? It it the one they used to house the other nations for that special event they had a few years ago?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
WDWFanatic said:
What is the huge building they are referring to along side world showcase? It it the one they used to house the other nations for that special event they had a few years ago?
i thin kthat he is refering to what comes next in the description "The stone "castle" building, located in the Germany pavilion alongside the Biergarten Restaurant, was to have been the home of a Rhine River cruise attraction taking guests on a boat ride through the German countryside. But the attraction was never built. The main entrance to the ride would have been located at the back of the Sommerfest Outdoor Cafe"

imagineerfan

Thanks for all the interesting information. I can't wait to go to EPCOT next time with my family or friends and tell them, "Did you know that..." I do that at almost every amusement park I go to, and they love me for it.
Me by the end of the day-> :zipit: Them by the end of the day-> :hammer:

English Belle

Yes, I've done the Behind the Seeds tour and really enjoyed it - fun, informative and great value for money. Not sure if it's running at the moment while the Land pavillion is being rehab'ed and Soarin' installed.

AliciaLuvzDizne

Number_6 said:
Or close to 2 years ago when it was first posted. ;)
lol i was gonna post that...
i didnt notice it 2 years ago...or i forgot. either way i was suprised when i got to the bottom and saw the "newest secret" about mission space
i thought, wow this must be pretty old...then i looked at the dates LOL

thanks for bumping it whoever that was!! it was very interesting to read :D

Captain Hank

English Belle said:
Yes, I've done the Behind the Seeds tour and really enjoyed it - fun, informative and great value for money. Not sure if it's running at the moment while the Land pavillion is being rehab'ed and Soarin' installed.
The tour has not been running for about a year now, due to Sorin' construction. No word on whether it will be returning afterwards, but I expect it will. Come see it in a year or two, I might be giving the tour! :) [crosses fingers]

mikeymouse

I'm lost, I don't remember a large castle-like building in Germany where the boat ride would have been. They do need more attractions in World Showcase.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom