2 thumbs up for Quicksilver

10 min. to wdw

Original Poster
I was picked up by Luiz who had a immaculate Lincoln town car. Very courteous driver who arrived early to pick me up at my apt. I normally hate being in a passenger seat, however Luiz was one of the safest drivers I have seen. He knows were he is going and is a great driver. He had knowledge of the roads he was traveling and seemed to know the area very well. He obeyed the speed limit and drove very calmly the entire time, unlike most town car companies down here in Orlando. I was very impressed with the service from Quicksilver at getting me to the airport, upon arrival at the airport he knew the area, I told him I was flying southwest and he knew just what lane to use to get there quickly. Well I was only carrying one carry on bag, he was very helpful at loading and unloading the bag. All in all 2 thumbs up for the delivery to the airport from Luiz. Definitely a service I recommend for anyone visiting the Orlando area. There is no finer transfer company down here.

Coming back from Orlando International Airport, Again I had Luiz, he was waiting right at the bottom of the escalators, just before baggage claim and had his car parked right outside. It was the same exceptional service from Quicksilver once again. I have to give Luiz 2 thumbs up again for the return trip.

If anyone is going to be flying in anytime soon you should defiantly consider Quicksilver tours as the best transportation from the Airport to any hotel. Check out the helpful website www.quicksilver-tours.com .

iluvstitch

I had a great experience w/Quicksilver, too. I used them last week and my driver was Martins. My flight was delayed twice so we ended up arriving over 3 hrs late. I called the 1-800 number to let them know and I was assured that it would be no problem. When I finally arrived, there was Martins waiting for us at the luggage area. He was very friendly and courteous.

The towncar was immaculate inside and out and had a dvd player in it. On our way back, he was early to pick us up. I used Tiffany Towncars last time and they were late all 3 times they picked us up and gave no explanation or apology for the lateness (I'd understand if they said they were stuck in traffic or something, but they didn't say anything).

I will definitly use Quicksilver again. -Steph

Quicksilver

WDWMAGIC Transportation Sponsor
THANKS!!!!

Thanks Stephanie. Thanks Greg !!!

I'm very happy both of you enjoyed using our services. We are everyday commited to have the best service possible and to really be part of your vacation.:)

Stephanie, I saw your post on Passsporter but since I'm not an advertiser there I didn't want to say anything. You know what I mean...LOL

I really appreciate when our clients come back home and take their time to express their feelings about our services. That makes us want to work even harder to keep Quicksilver at the very best level of quality possible.

Thanks again.:sohappy:

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.
:wave: :wave: :wave:

swimmom

We gave up on Mears quite awhile ago and started using towncar services. We haven't used Quicksilver, but were considering them for our next trip. Anymore comments out there about Quicksilver?????

Originally posted by swimmom
We gave up on Mears quite awhile ago and started using towncar services. We haven't used Quicksilver, but were considering them for our next trip. Anymore comments out there about Quicksilver?????

To echo my thoughts from another thread, Quicksilver was great to deal with. The drivers were friendly and safe. Plus we didn't have to wade through a really long line to get to the car.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the drivers' names (my bad), but they were both very good. Gregory was quick to deal with a small issue (air conditioning didn't work on one trip) without my asking -- he called us at the hotel to tell us he was reducing our cost. That's great customer service.

Next time I use a town car (instead of our usual rental car) I will certainly use Quicksilver.

RetiredFRN

transportation

11 more days and counting!!!! This year will be the first time I've ever used a towncar service so I did alot of research on the internet. Needless to say it can be very confusing with all the different services available, Mears, Happy Limo, Tiffany. etc.... After spending hours doing research I'm going with Quicksilver. It looks like many other people have tried them and liked them, any comments from anyone?? I will let you know how it goes. I hope it doesn't rain like it did last year for me at Disney. Not just showers RAIN, keep your fingers crossed.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
QuickSilver is the only transportation company that I will use for my clients traveling to Orlando. Whether it's for Walt Disney World, Universal or the Cruise line. They are reliable, efficient and the cars are clean. I haven't had one complaint from any of my clients on their services.

Pam

The Mom

Premium Member
I'm not at liberty to go into specifics, but will say that Quicksilver goes above and beyond in doing everything possible to provide their clients with exceptional service. ;) I live close by, so would never need their services, but would highly recommend them them to others.

Quicksilver

rwcrazy said:
How much does Quicksliver run? From Airport to Disney hotel?
Thanks
Rwcrazy

Hi Rwcrazy,

There are 4 different rates for WDW resorts. Also there are rates for Sedans, Vans, and Limousines.
The best way to check our rate chart is to visit our website at www.quicksilver-tours.com

For any questions or concerns feel free to contact us at 1-888-GO TO WDW

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

tigsmom

Thanks. While we usually drive down most of my family flies & is always looking at different types of transportation. I'll pass this info along.
:wave:

johndoh

Great recommendations!!
We're due to arrive in 9 days for our 5 year anniversary and based on all the great feedback, I'll book Quicksilver Limo as soon as I'm done typing this. (Wife thinks I'll be booking a Towncar but boy, won't she be surprised...)

Quicksilver

johndoh said:
Great recommendations!!
We're due to arrive in 9 days for our 5 year anniversary and based on all the great feedback, I'll book Quicksilver Limo as soon as I'm done typing this. (Wife thinks I'll be booking a Towncar but boy, won't she be surprised...)

Hi,

Your confirmation was just sent. I'm positive your DW will be more than surprised. I will tell my driver not to mention the Limo untill the last minute when she will see it... :)

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.
:wave: :wave: :wave:

johndoh

Perfect and thank you! What a great way to start our anniversary vacation even before we get to the resort. Also, we are going to be doing a day at SeaWorld and plan to book a towncar through you so you should see the reservation in the next few days (once we figure out what day we want to go). Out of curiosity, I don’t think I saw limo pricing to & fro SeaWorld. What is your roundtrip limo pricing for SeaWorld?

Thanks!

Quicksilver

johndoh said:
Perfect and thank you! What a great way to start our anniversary vacation even before we get to the resort. Also, we are going to be doing a day at SeaWorld and plan to book a towncar through you so you should see the reservation in the next few days (once we figure out what day we want to go). Out of curiosity, I don’t think I saw limo pricing to & fro SeaWorld. What is your roundtrip limo pricing for SeaWorld?

Thanks!

For shorter trips I would suggest a towncar, the roundtrip rate would be $65.00 (gratuity not included). The same roundtrip with a Limousine is $150.00 (+20% gratuity).
The trip is too short and there is not enough time even to enjoy the ride. You'll get to Seaworld in a blink... :animwink:

I hope that helps. :wave:

Regards,

Gregory Nicolas.

MsSnuzi

Greg - we are planning on taking a group of dancers to WDW in December for a performance through Disney's Magic Music Days.
One of the companies they recommend for a bus ride into the park is Mears.
Do you offer this service? I believe the vehicle has to stay at the park and wait for the dancers until the performance is over. That could be about an hour or 90 minutes.
Our last experience was a disaster, the driver took off but we had the great fortune to work with a Disney CM that got us Disney transportation and help what could have been a disaster.
We don't want this this to happen again - any suggestions?
Thanks!

Quicksilver

MsSnuzi said:
Greg - we are planning on taking a group of dancers to WDW in December for a performance through Disney's Magic Music Days.
One of the companies they recommend for a bus ride into the park is Mears.
Do you offer this service? I believe the vehicle has to stay at the park and wait for the dancers until the performance is over. That could be about an hour or 90 minutes.
Our last experience was a disaster, the driver took off but we had the great fortune to work with a Disney CM that got us Disney transportation and help what could have been a disaster.
We don't want this this to happen again - any suggestions?
Thanks!

We do not offer bus or shuttle transportation. Mears buses are actually a good choice for larger groups. I'm sorry I can not recommend anyone for that kind of service. I would continue shopping around though.
By the way, how big is your group??? Forgot to ask... :)

Gregory Nicolas. :wave:

MsSnuzi

We have 40 dancers and about 8 - 10 chaperones. Maybe we should check Mears - never used them before and they are the company that Disney recommends.
Thanks for the info - if we need transportation from the airport, I will check out your site.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom